As the way we listen to music has transition to the digital age, Musica Studio's too are evolving to meet the demand of the music industry. We are committed to recruit, develop and nurture talents to help us build the next generation infrastructure to inspire culturally a better musical experience for a new generation to come.
WE ARE HIRING : TECH TEAM
Front End Developer (React.JS)
- Collaborate with Experience Designers to build React JS products
- Work with Backend Engineers ( Node/Express ) to build and ship features
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Understanding of ES6, Lint, Babel
- Understand Flux Architecture (Redux, Relay, GraphQL)
- Familiarity with server-side web frameworks, such as Node or Express/Loopback
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong portfolio with demonstrable problem solving skills
- Equipped with usability knowledge and best practices on how the users would interact with the UI
- Able to communicate ideas through sketches and wireframes
- Fluency of standard professional tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Experience in FramerJS, SketchApp
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Interest in Usability Testing is a plus
- Design Specs for Android/IOS
- Prototypes / proof of concepts.
- Concept proposal and mock-ups’
- Have a passion to get into people’s head and find out useful insights.
- Iterate task with UX designr and able to communicate the scenarios, screen design, customer journeys and wireframes
- Ability to develop high and/or low fidelity wireframes.
- Able to create storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Able to do research market data and doing A/B Testing
- Able to communicate the ideas to designer and engineer
- Great communication skill
- Driving force behind frictionless development teams and frictionless interaction between development and infrastructure.
- Creating and maintaining development platforms and processes that enable automation of builds and releases as the engineering organization grows.
- Collaborating with development, infrastructure, and QA teams to drive productivity, repeatability and quality improvements for our product.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Comfort with frequent code deployment and automation tools
- Comfort with cross-team collaboration and open communication
- Involved in improving the quality of our released products
- expected to understand, build, and maintain our Selenium suites and some automated performance and stress tests, sometimes in complex environment
- expected to participate in and improve our testing process and integrate it better with overall engineering process.
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts
- Ability to analyze and decompose complex software or product and design test plan
- Excellent coding and scripting skills (for example Java, Groovy, Python)
- Joining an existing product team or leading a new labs project that involve building mobile applications in android
- learning real world mobile software engineering and industry practices, getting exposure of working with cross-functional teams, and having fun while at it.
- Budding passion in mobile software engineering and mobile products
- Some knowledge of software engineering concepts and programming skills (Android knowledge is not required, but familiarity is preferred)
- Curiosity to learn new things and explore creative solutions