We are currently seeking a Finance Manager that will be responsible to manage and execute all local accounting functions and for timely completion of local statutory financial reporting, tax filing and compliance to both internal and external stakeholders. Liaise with the Senior Accounting Manager on various compliance activities both internal and external. Provide cross departmental support to the Indonesian business in relation with local operations as required by management.
Job Description :
• Prepare statutory financial statements (US$ functional currency reporting) in accordance to accounting standards, plan and execute companys annual audit.
• Ensure timely completion of all reports and filings required by regulatory agencies namely tax, foreign office, companies office to name a few.
• Work as needed with the local Division in support of their responsibilities in relation to budgeting, forecasting, managerial reporting, and ROI analytics.
- Must have experience in using ERP system such Oracle. Experience with Hyperion is advantageous.
- 3 – 4 years of Public Accounting experience highly desirable. Further 3+ years experience with multinational company preferably in Manufacturing and Mining Industry.
- This is a hands on position and the successful candidate will need to take full responsibility and ownership of full finance function in relation to Indonesian organization.
- Chartered Accountant / CPA or working towards highly desirable.
- Must be fluent (spoken and written) in both English and Bahasa.
- Maintain high level of corporate governance and ensure compliance to internal and external audit programs.
Please apply and send your application not more than 200 kb, to: email@example.com