|Lowongan Kerja Unilever|
Unilever Indonesia has grown to be a leading company of Home and Personal Care as well as Foods and Ice Cream products in Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia’s portfolio includes many of the world’s best known and well loved brands, such as Pepsodent, Pond’s, Lux, Lifebuoy, Dove, Sunsilk, Clear, Rexona, Vaseline, Rinso, Molto, Sunlight, Wall’s, Blue Band, Royco, Bango and many more.Throughout this time, our company purpose has remained the same as we work to create a better future every day; help people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others; inspire people to take small everyday actions that can add up to make a big difference for the world; and develop new ways of doing business that will allow us to grow while reducing our environmental impact.
The Company offered its shares to the public in 1981 and has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange since 11th January 1982. As at the end of 2011, the Company ranked six on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in terms of market capitalisation.
The Company has two subsidiaries: PT Anugrah Lever (in liquidation), a 100% owned subsidiary (previously a joint venture marketing company for soy sauce) that has been consolidated and PT Technopia Lever, a 51% owned subsidiary that engages in distribution, export, and import of goods under the Domestos Nomos trademark.
In Unilever, our people are at the heart of everything we do. Priority is given to their professional development, their life balance, and their ability to contribute equally as part of a diverse workforce. There are more than 6,000 employees throughout the archipelago.
[Talent Pool] Asst. Planning Manager (Job Number: 16000C80)
Unposting Date : Jul-18-2016, 12:59:00 AM
Schedule : Full-time
Primary Location : Indonesia-Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta
Shift : Day Job
Job : Supply Chain
Travel : No
What is Supply Chain?
It is about using your technical, engineering & business related skills to help grow iconic multibillion rupiah, market leading brands.
There several Planning Career streams possible:
1. Marketing, Sales & Operations Planning
MSO Planner is responsible for event planning, repack planning, stock availability at MSO well as overseeing the development and facilitating of the Sales & Operational Planning process by implementing procedures, key metrics and accountability across functional areas of the company. Manages inventory to increase the service levels while driving down the working capital.
2. Demand Planning
Demand planners Create Statistical Forecast, Create final forecast, Monitor Model and Data Maintenance, Maintain Innovation and New Product Planning, Publish forecast to other systems
3. Supply Planning
The Supply Planning process is responsible for generating a feasible mid-term plan for fulfillment of the demand. The work highly correlated with the factory production teams and suppliers to ensure capacity is optimized to fulfill demand.
1. MSO Planning
- Understands Supply Chain strategies, translating these into different planning strategies for the different networks (e.g. demand driven supply chain, run strategy, use of EPOS data)
- Drives internal Supply Chain and optimizes across planning inputs (e.g. segmentation strategies)
- Captures and evaluates new developments in planning capabilities and strategies, and integrates where relevant to drive continuous improvement
- Balances trade-offs between cash, cost and service (eg, CAPEX investment vs stock-holding)
- Designs and implements tailored/segmented Supply Chains
- Generating the baseline forecast
- Event planning & market intelligence
- Facilitates cross-functional agreement of volume forecasts for events and market trends(e.g. promotions, media, price change, store openings, competitor activity, trade stocks) across the full horizon
- Analysing demand drivers and business partnering functions to deliver business agenda
- Long term capacity planning
- Supply network planning
- Master production scheduling
- Material requirement planning
- Production scheduling
- Inventory management
- Distribution planning
- University Degree (Engineering, Business, Management)
- Supply chain (APICS etc)qualification advantage
At Unilever we recognize our responsibility to protect the information you provide to us. Unilever is a multinational consumer goods company which offers a range of products that include; foods, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products. As privacy and personal data protection laws vary from one country to another we ask that you read the privacy statement issued by the country in which you are applying as well as the country in which you reside, to ascertain the data protection laws that apply to information or data maintained by that local site.