|Lowongan PT PAL|
The distinguished re-engineering ability of PT PAL INDONESIA (Persero) has entered the world market and the quality is renowned worldwide. Ships produced in PT PAL INDONESIA (Persero) are now sailing the seas all over the world.
GENERAL MANAGER OF HUMAN RESOURCES
A. Main Task:
1. Leads Human Capital Management strategy implementation, in accordance with company's business strategy
2. Designing/formulating and developing Human Capital Management programs that includes :
b.Change Management & Company Culture c. Recruitment, Selection, & Placement
d. Succession & Career Path e. Talent Management
f.Performance Management g. Knowledge Management
h.Human Resources Development & Training Programs
i.Compensations & Benefits
j.Human Resources Information System (HRIS)
3. Make rules/regulations and policies in the scope of the company's human resources
B. Skills & Abilities
1. Good Leadership, Smart, Commitment, Adaptive, Inovative, High Motivation, Trustworthy.
2. Good communication skills, good in building relationship, and good language skill especially Indonesian & English
3. Good Computer Skills including Office Apllications (example: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, Visio)
1. Bachelor as the minimum education.
2. Experienced at least 5 years in the field of Human Capital Management.
3. Having Certificate of Competency for Human Capital Management.
4. Know & understand Standard Operations & Procedures of Industry, especially in Shipbuilding & General Engineering.
5. Know & understand standardizations system especially ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
6. Know & understand Labour Lawl Regulations in Indonesia.
Send your Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae Now!....... TO :
- Director of Human Resources & General Affair's
- E-Mail : hrd firstname.lastname@example.org,---- before June 30th, 2016
- Contact Person : 031-3292275 Ext. 2232 ; 2203, Bapak Sunarko 08121683070; Bayu Witjaksono 08123588580