Key Tasks / Responsibilities
Front Office Supervisor is responsible for assisting Assistant or Front Office Manager in the Overall day-to-day operations of the hotel whilst on duty. At all times the Front Office Supervisor is expected to lead by example their behaviour, speech and appearance must be without fault. The treatment of staff must be curious and discretionary. The guest service standards must be the benchmark that sets the levels to be attained by all hotel staff.
Skills & Experience
- Computer literate Language: fluent in the national language, operational English
- Good Leadership and lead the Team
- Guest oriented, service minded and attention to quality
- Active person, good personality, positive attitude, hard worker and team player
- Preferable able to operate VHP
- Able to manage work systematically, well organized.
Suwiryadana, HR Manager
Email : email@example.com