Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees in 52 offices worldwide, 6,000 contractors and a candidate database of 500,000, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organisation has is unparalleled.
Currently we are looking for a Local Indonesian for below positions:
1. SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – ENERGY, PROCESS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Recruitment Team in Indonesia as a Senior Consultant. In Indonesia we have an experienced and established team that is well networked with a strong presence. With supportive management and a portfolio of Global Clients in the Chemical or Downstream domain this role will work across those clients and prospective clients by targeting and developing new business.
The successful applicant will work closely with the Recruitment Manager and Business Development Manager to ensure the seamless development of client relationships and ensure the successful placement of professionals.
The role of the Senior Recruitment Consultant requires a high quality consultative resourcing solution to a range of clients and candidates primarily across the APAC region. These solutions will be provided to both existing clients and through the consistent development and pursuit of new business.
• Deliver Recruitment Solutions within your assigned sector across the APAC Region
• Manage the end-to-end 360 recruitment cycle including fusing recruitment strategies with regional business strategies to ensure optimal organisational efficiency thus maximising GP generation
• Actively establish pathways to new accounts by planning and organising your daily work schedule
• Provide accurate monthly forecasting on all recruitment activities
• Responsible to develop and build strong networks within your assigned discipline(s) focusing on Airswift’s key assisting accounts and developing new accounts
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the recruitment or HR Industry
• 360 recruitment / business development / end to end sales experience
• Technical recruitment experience within Energy, Process and Infrastructure
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Similar work experience across APAC is highly desirable
2. PIPING SUPERINTENDENT
Superintendent is responsible for the day to day activities of the General Foreman, Foreman and the craftsman. This includes planning of piping installation activities, staffing of department needs to support schedule, development of construction installation schedule working with the site planning/scheduling department, managing safety for all employees within their respective discipline and daily coordination with the safety department to insure company safety requirements and culture are adhered to daily by all workers, ordering labor, equipment and tools to support scheduled installations.
• Supervise craft crews to ensure completion of the work to schedule, quality and specifications,
• Carry out all activities of Safety to ensure all company personnel adhere to safety requirements and that a safe work place is provided for all personnel,
• Coordinate arrangements between craft personnel and subcontractors to provide appropriate work site access to all parties,
• Ensure the allocation of construction work hours to relevant cost codes and prepare weekly construction progress reports to measure actual versus planned progress for all phases of the direct construction work,
• Ensure work completion in accordance with the latest revision of issued for construction (IFC) drawings, specification, Request for Information (RFIs) and other project design information,
• Provide timely completion of Punch List Items,
• Work daily and weekly with the project control team for planning and scheduling installations to meet the project milestones and objectives.
• 10 - 15+ years heavy industrial/construction mechanical and piping installation experience to include large/small bore and instrument piping systems and supports, equipment setting.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
3. BUSINESS ANALYST
Our Client an Australia’s leading natural health brand, the world’s best natural health solutions, to become peoples’ first choice in healthcare. Have achieve this by translating their unrivalled heritage and knowledge into innovative, quality branded healthcare solutions that work. The high quality product, reliable free health advisory services are among the many reasons.
• Assist Management in strategic planning and direction
• Assist Management in ensuring more effective reporting format & process
• Assist Management to translate strategy into action plans and working process
• Facilitate Management to understand and have a good use of management tools (e.g. Plan, Do, Check, Action)
• Facilitate Management in making and execute calendar of event
• Facilitate and advise Management for continuous company review
• Lead projects from Management Review
• Compile reports from each Division for reporting to Board of Director
• Able to collect data from various department
• Bachelor Degree from reputable university
• Experience in Strategic Planning and Operational Procedure min. 5 years
• Excellent skill in Ms. Excel
• Excellent conceptual thinking & analytical skill, detail oriented, good interpersonal & communication skill, and perseverance
If you have the required qualification experience and would like the opportunity to join with us, please email your application with Position title as a subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org