We would like to invite professionals from various disciplines to join us and become part of our nation’s better future.
1. PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
• Minimum education is bachelor degree (S1) in civil, mechanical, electrical, chemical, industry, petroleum, geological, marine, metallurgy, physics, or construction management engineering.
• Have minimum 15 years working experience in various engineering, construction, construction management, and or project management disciplines, with 10 years between for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities.
• In the last 10 years has minimum experience as the highest leader on EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) project or ECM (Engineering & Construction Management) project for oil & gas or petrochemical industries.
2. SITE MANAGER (SM)
Experienced in Project Maintenance & TA in the Oil & Gas at least 5 years, with a total of at least 15 years of work experience. The minimum level of education Bachelor Engineering Degree.
3. LEAD HSE (HSE)
Experienced and certified K3 with experience in Project Maintenance and TA in the Oil & Gas at least 5 years and a total work experience of 10 years. The minimum level of education D3 (at least 7 years experience) / S1 (at least 5 years of experience).
4. QC MANAGER (QC MGR)
Experienced at least 3 years in Project Maintenance & TA Oil & Gas with a total work experience of at least 10 years. The minimum level of education is the Bachelor Engineering Degree.
5. SUPERVISOR (SPV)
With (10 years experience of high school) qualifications, D3 and S1 (5 years experience at least 3 years experience) in a job or in the oil & gas processing plant project.
6. INSPECTOR – TANKI (INS – T)
Tank Inspector, Certified API 650 S1 and experienced as a tank inspector at least 3 years, or 7 years of experience in the inspection at the processing plant project
7. INSPECTOR COATING & PAINTING (ICP)
Inspector Coating & Painting, S1 experienced in inspection techniques Coating / Painting minimum of 3 years or 7 years of experience in project processing plant inspections
8. INSPECTOR – WELDING (WI)
Welding Inspector, Certified Welding Inspector, D3 / S1 Mechanical and experienced as a tank inspector at least 3 years, or 7 years of experience in the inspection at the processing plant project
9. HSE OFFICER (HO)
HSE officer, certified K3, SMA (5 years experience) / D3 (3 years experience) / S1 (2 years experience), total work experience of at least 7 years of work experience in project processing plant
10. CONSTRUCTIONS MANAGEMENT (CM)
• Area Manager
• Project Controls Superintendent/Cost Control
• Quantity Surveyor
• Equipment Management Superintendent/Supervisor
• Field Materials Coordinator/Material superintendent
• Document Controller/Technical Assistant
• Training & Development Superintendent/Trainer
• Contract Coordinator/Application Superintendent/Contract Analyst
- Bachelor Engineering Degree for Area Manager with 15 years experiences
- Bachelor Engineering Degree (S1/D3) or equivalent
- Having experiences min. 10 years for (S1) & min. 6 years for (D3)
- Having an experience in the same
- Having Certificate
If you would like to take the challenge, please send your application, Curriculum Vitae included Certificate and recent photograph to:
email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write name Code, proposed position and Petromindo
at the subject.
(Code: CM-Position)_CM-Area Manager_Petromindo
Only short candidate and right email subject to be proceed.