Shindengen Indonesia is based in Kawasan Industri MM2100 Bekasi, looking for professionals to be part of our dynamic team, as :
Health, Safety, & Enviroment (HSE) Staff
- Minimum educational is D3 form reputable university (GPA minimal 3)
- Majoring in electrical engineering
- Male or Female, Max 26 years old
- Possess min. 1 years experiences in the same position
- Possess good knowledge in standard and implementation of SMK 3 is must.
- Hold Ahli K3 Umum certificate.
- Have knowledge in 5S, Risk & Environmental Assesment, UKL-UPL, Hazard Identification & Risk Assesment Control (HIRARC), Fire Safety Equipment & System, etc.
- Able to conduct incident and accident investigation.
- Able to operate Computer and familiar with Ms. Office.
- Able to function effectively as an individual or team player, self-motivated and well-organized person.
- Good leadership and analytical thinking
- Good communication skill
- Willing to stayed in Bekasi
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline on April 14th, 2016.