Mitsui has grown by developing deep relationship with industries in many different nations and regions. Operating across and through successive eras, Mitsui has consistently contributed to industrial development and nation building by creating businesses that meet society’s needs today and anticipate the needs of tomorrow.
With its corporate slogan of “360o Business Innovation”, Mitsui plays major roles in a variety of industrial areas, such as Iron & Steel Products, Mineral & Metal resources, Machinery & Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, ICT, Logistics and Finance.
MITSUI INDONESIA MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAM 2015
Mitsui Indonesia Management Trainee (MT) Program is designed to identify and develop young potential talents with accelerated development program to become a future leader in the Mitsui Group Company.
The intensive and comprehensive program will provide our MT with the opportunity to develop the skills and professional expertise necessary to establish a solid foundation for developing a successful career within the Mitsui Group.
Our Management Trainee Program is up to 12 months in duration. During that time, each Management Trainee will:
- Go through a customized training curriculum in corporate administration such as Finance & Accounting, Logistics Management, etc. The curriculum also includes Specific Business, Company Management and Personal Development Areas.
- Trainees will be mentored by Mitsui Indonesia’s Management Team.
- Attractive salary and remuneration packages
- Excellent training and development programs
- Health and life insurance, retirement, performance and bonus appraisal
- Business trip opportunities, both domestic and overseas
- University graduate from a local or overseas with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- Must have graduated or have completed degree program and expects to graduate by December 2015
- The maximum age for participation is 25 years old
- Keen to build a career in the Trading and Project Investment Business
- Has a history of outstanding performance in academic projects, internships in relevant fields and Professional qualifications/ association in relevant fields are desired and will be an added advantage
- Enjoy working extra-curricular activities which can be verified
- with people and have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Presentable, self-motivated with confidence and maturity
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and computer literacy
Please submit your application with the updated CV, academic result, certificates, recent photograph and other related information, latest by October 16, 2015 to: A.Jemmy@mitsui.com