Looking for a special gift for your colleagues, customers or family? We are more than happy to help!
Business Development Associate
- Identify and qualify new customers based on company’s business model and guidelines
- Initiate and build relationships with customers through phone, marketing mailer campaigns, in-person contacts, and presentations
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and calls between customers and senior BDA for business expansions and new opportunities
- Manage customer meetings with internal teams for project development and delivery activities.
- Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
- Assist business development team in creating business plan, business model, project budget and scope of work.
- Assist senior BDA in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
- Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assist in achieving targeted revenues from current and new customers.
- Age between 22 – 25 years old
- Minimum bachelor degree from reputable university
- Smart, strong initiate, passionate in sales and marketing
- Good communication and presentation skills