As it continues to go forward, honing new skills, developing new assets and expanding its sphere of influence, Bank QNB is determined to position itself as a leading financial powerhouse that can, and will, use its assests to make a positive difference in the communities it serves.
Be part of the Agent of Change, by joining Bank QNB Indonesia’s Management Development Program.
Management Development Program (MDP)
To join the Management Development Program (MDP), you must have the criteria below:
- Passion to learn, positive aptitude, strong determination, and ability to work as a team
- Bachelor Degree with min GPA of 3.0 from a reputable university, Master Degree is an advantage with min GPA of 3.25
- Fresh Graduates or graduate with a maximum of 3 years working experience, with the Maximum age of 27 years old.
- Actively involved in organization or extracurricular activities.
- Having good leadership skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Good analytical judgment, interpersonal & communications skills
- Have the ability to operate MS Office (Word, Excel, and Power Point)