Operation Analyst – Operations/Business Intelligence
Operation Analysts at www.foodpanda.co.id are responsible for setting up operations, establishing processes and running the day-to-day management of riders and customer service. As a passionate team member, you will be fully responsible for your area and report directly to the top level management. At the same time, you will become part of our international network and highly skilled team. You have the chance to gain an inside perspective of our fast growing business by receiving high responsibilities and by taking over your own leadership.
- Responsible for setting up operations, establishing processes and running the day to day management of our portfolio of thousands of vendors all across Indonesia
- Responsible for handling and improving operations of dozens of riders
- Prepare and analyze large data set to identify operational bottlenecks or growth opportunities
- Support account management in developing, identifying and attacking problem areas for vendors
- Ensure local implementation of global projects
- Constantly work towards improving customer experience
- Degree from top university in Economics, Finance, Engineering or similar
- 1 to 5 years work experience in consulting, banking, logistics or operations
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to structure thinking and build efficient processes
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills. Knowledge of SQL or programming language is a plus
- Willingness to learn new things and improve ways of working
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Fluency in English
- Area Sales Manager at www.foodpanda.co.id are the face of the company, and therefore the most important person in the team. As a passionate team member, you will be fully responsible for gathering information about restaurants, café, other F&B Services as our future partner.
- As a Area Sales Manager you will work as a member of our B2B sales team and will be responsible for the execution of our sales coverage plan.
- Your role will include making contact with and closing of contracts with new restaurants via telephone, with full responsibility for your targets.
- You will use state-of-the-art sales management tools to provide regular reporting at management level.
- You will develop familiarity with each restaurant’s business, including but not limited to: services, customer demographics, ratings, points of competitive differentiation, economic model, and revenue and profit drivers.
- Excellent communication skills, are confident and outgoing.
- Have gained 1-3 year of experience in a B2B inside sales role.
- Have a clear speaking voice that allows you to explain our product over the phone.
- Know how to learn from a sales script and make it your own.
- When challenged, you can adequately respond to concerns of your counterpart during a discussion.
- Enjoy working with others, and represent our company in a positive way.
- Active English
Send us an email at: email@example.com or fill our application form on bit.ly/joinfoodpandaid