Gallup’s forward-thinking research, analytics, and advice help leaders around the world solve their most pressing problems. Combining more than 75 years of experience with our global reach, we know more about the attitudes and behaviors of the world's constituents, employees, and customers than any other organization. Gallup helps private and public organizations boost organic growth through measurement tools, strategic advice, and education. Our 2,000 professionals deliver services at client organizations, through the Web, and in nearly 40 offices around the world.
Gallup hires people who bring energy, enthusiasm, and the right talents to our unique workplace. Our associates are self-starters with a mission to achieve great things and to contribute to new ideas and fresh concepts that are rooted in profound research and refined intelligence. Through hard work and collaboration, Gallup associates strive to build great relationships with each other and in client organizations.
Administrative Coordinator, Jakarta-02799
Gallup Jakarta is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will coordinate and support the efforts of Gallup associates in our Jakarta office. We are looking for a hands-on, highly energetic team player who can lead and orchestrate all necessary support functions and administrative responsibilities as needed to maintain an impeccable office environment.
- Welcoming all visitors and registering them with professionalism
- Responsible for answering external and internal calls and relaying accurate messages
- Typing presentation materials and other various documents
- Assisting on project management and execution of client projects when required
- Liaising with vendor in Indonesia when necessary on client related work
- Coordinating shipping and receiving, including courier services and providing status report of such arrangement when necessary
- Orchestrating the management of office equipment and vendor relations, arranging repair and servicing when necessary
- Executive assistant duties including helping to plan and coordinate employee and client meetings for Gallup executives
- Organizing internal and external events
- Managing and ordering stationery & supplies as well as pantry care
- Maintain tidiness and orderliness of the office
- Perform all other duties as required
- 3 years of corporate administrative experience preferred. Expertise and proven proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia is required. Candidate must have work authorization for Indonesia.