Until today, The Company has had 42 fully operational branches throughout Indonesia. The existing branches extend from Banda Aceh to Jayapura. The Company also has adequate infrastructure to support the smooth logistical operations: two Regional Distribution Centers, with large warehouse facilities, located in Jakarta and Surabaya
Our reputation for professionalism and efficiency are the key to our global business success.
Enseval makes it happen with the support of productive, capable and competent people.
As the largest healthcare product distributor in Indonesia, we seek professionals who like challenges, are creative and have high motivation and dedication.
Join our team and grow with us as:
Compensation And Benefit Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Management, Economics, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Maximum age 28 years old.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Finance – Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Max. 28 years old, Bachelore Degree of Accounting is a must, with min. IPK 2.75
- Having experience before in accounting area max. 1 year, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Having deep konowledge about accountancy process
- Computer literate, especially in Excel
- Having good control, good analitycal skill, good communication & interpersonal skill
- Available to be located in all branch over Indonesia
- Repair and maintenance Mechanical & Electrical and building, such as :
- Maintenance generator
- Maintenance pumps
- Maintenance AC central/split
- Maintenance PABX and instalation
- Maintenance electrical system / lamp
- Maintenance panel & electric trafo
- Maintenance Lift
- Maintenance Colling Tower
- Manage and monitoring vendor related to renovation/repair building
- Controlling consumption and level supply of water and instalation
- Checking the water pumps
- Male, max. 28 years old
- At least diploma’s degree, engineering, electrical engineering
- Min. 1 year experience in a same field
- Execute and evaluate the implementation of assessment
- Monitoring the quality of assessment’s vendor
- Execute, monitor and evaluate implementation of Talent and Development Programme
- Prepare current data to support implementation of People Review
- Conduct measurement of competency enhancements
- Develop and evaluate competency generic
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Psychology
- At least 1 – 2 years experience as HR Supervisor (especially in Recruitment, OD or People Development)
- Good analytical thinking
- Good Communication skill
- High passion to learn
- Controlling the sales transaction report
- Minimize the occurrence of fraud
- Do cash and inventory taking periodic and random
- Male, Maximum 27 years old
- Minimum 1 year experience at the same field
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Willing to travel over 45 branches in Indonesia
- Create, modified dan maintain application programme which integrated to current system to support operational activity of company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Oracle Form & Oracle Report
- At least 2 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Provide systems support and analysis and to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of Human Resources
- Assists HR team members with issues related to the HRIS system by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution of issues
- Development and maintain Human Resources systems and enhancements to current system
- Performs a variety of day-to-day administrative Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Confirms accuracy and integrity of all data entered, maintains data in HRIS systems and databases and assures information is available on a timely basis
- Conducts data analysis on HR data as directed; Maintain all HR Data, policies and issues to HR Information System
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in programming.
- Required skill(s): Human Resource Information System, Microsoft Office, Familiar with Business process mapping, Programming (Visual basic,asp.net/Java,PHP), RDBMS (SQL Server, MySQL).
- Good Analytical and Logical Thinking.
- Able to work under pressure, good communication skill, mature personality, and self learning.
- Manage and develop all of training activity, both management training and technical training
- Conduct training needs analysis and implement training for employees
- Ensure employees can develop their ability in accordance with company requirements
- Prepare module/training materials
- Make employee training history report
- Male, Maximum age 28 years old
- Bachelor degree from any major with minimum GPA 3.0
- Fresh graduates are welcome, preferably 1 years experience as Training-Development Officer
- Good knowledge in Training Need Analysis and Training Matrix.
- Experience in deliver and facilitate training, both in-class or outdoor.
- Strong analytical and organizational skill, creative and initiative.
- Ability to build strong working relationships, Internal and external to the organization
- Responsible for legal drafting and reviewing agreements
- Granting legal opinions which is related to corporations aspect
- Updating regulation related in healthcare and company policy
- Complete all legal documents according to RUPS
- Minimum 2 years experience as Legal Supervisor
- Have experience before in review agreements
- Fluently in english
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Law or equivalent.