EarthStream is a specialist global recruiting business dedicated to the energy, resources & environment sectors that is uniquely positioned to understand the interplay and increasing convergence between these sectors. We specialize exclusively in the energy, resources and environment sectors with our capability in providing staff across a range of technical, engineering, scientific and commercial disciplines. The recruiters in each of our industry specific divisions understand the unique skills and requirements of each vertical sector and where to find the best people in that field. With operations in five continents we have the coverage and experience to service our clients and candidates anywhere in the world
Our client is looking to hire 6 Night & Day Geothermal Drilling Supervisors and 2 Geothermal Drilling Superintendents due to a planned expansion of their workforce to accommodate increased drilling activity in the region. This is a great opportunity to work on an excellent, flagship Geothermal project from its early stages of drilling and join a project with long-term prospects for development.
We are looking for intelligent, hard-working individuals to join the Drilling Team and be responsible for complete rig drilling operations - it will provide a showcase project for your career within a leading organization in the world.
Urgent Requirement: Night &Day Drilling Supervisors and Drilling Superintendents
• Candidates must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in drilling & operations including 2 years minimum in Geothermal drilling operations.
• Dual Language in Bahasa Indonesia and English is preferred.
• Immediately available candidates will be prioritized due to urgency of requirements.
• Indonesia nationals working oversea will also be considered (mobilization and demobilization included.)
• Highly competitive day rate is available.
• Contract will be based on 28/28 rotation
• *Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Apply directly for this role by emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, contact our office by telephone on +6564997112.
Please be advised that only successful applicants will be contacted for this position. For other current vacancies please refer to our website www.earthstreamglobal.com