PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) is a BUMN enterprise established in 1973, with 100% of shares owned by the Indonesian government through the Ministry of Finance. The initial dan main mission for BAHANA is to develop the real sector through finance provision to Small Medium Enterprises (SME) and Cooperatives.
Today, PT. Bahana Pembinaan Usaha Indonesia (Persero) has been the backbone and the holding company of the BAHANA Group of Companies, providing complete and innovative financial services through their subsidiaries listed as follows:
- Bahana Securities (Investment Banking, Securities Trading dan Brokerage)
- Bahana Artha Ventura (Venture Capital)
- Bahana TCW Investment Management (Asset Management)
- Graha Niaga Tata Utama (Office Building Management)
LEGAL OFFICER (LOBS)
· Bachelor degree in law
· Have Min. 2 year of working experience as Legal Officer
· Have experience in capital market industry
· Good command in English both oral and written
· Good understanding of any aspect of Indonesia law.
· Able to work as team.
· Fluent in English, both oral and written.
· Having good communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proactive and high initiative.
· Able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
· Computer literate (especially Microsoft office).
If you are interested to join our company, please send us your CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (please make sure the email do not exceed 1MB), Please write the desire position on the email subject. Only qualified candidate will be processed. For further information please visit : www.bahana.co.id