Vision and Mission
Establishing our newborn AHMBio and nurturing it to be the Top player in Life sciences distribution in Indonesia.
Providing optimal services, under promise and over deliver our commitment, and be an inspirational place for work, create, and grow are Our Missions.
We invited to join us as:
• Molecular Biology Product Specialist o Essential Information
• Molecular Biology product specialists, also known as Molecular Biology sales engineers, are salespeople with technical training and knowledge of Molecular Biology products. These specialists often provide support to sales representatives and consult with potential buyers to determine how a product would fit their needs.
• Molecular Biology product specialists generally have sales experience and a degree in biochemistry, chemistry, biology or related major. These specialists must have an in-depth knowledge of the products they are selling; this could include testing kits or participating In research opportunities. Using their technical understanding of biochemistry & molecular biology, specialists can work with clients to create a particular complement of products and services, such as a particular combination of molecular biology assays for a research lab.
• Molecular Biology product specialists can also act as advisors to their customers, providing additional product support once an item has been sold.
• Executing sales & marketing assignment from your direct supervisor.
• Molecular Biology product specialists give detailed presentations on their products to potential buyers. Once these potential customers have an understanding of the products, the product specialist will discuss specific needs with them and attempt to create a combination of products that meets those needs. They may need to forward proposals to company managers for approval and coordinate production efforts.
• Once sales have been made, the Molecular Biology product specialist may need to provide continued support to the buyer by troubleshooting any problems that arise and informing them of any product upgrades.
• Male/Female not older than 28 years
• Holds a Diploma/Bachelor degree majoring Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, Veterinary, or any life sciences related major with minimum GPA 2.75
• Having in depth knowledge with PCR and qPCR processes, products and Instruments is preferable
• Good in English both spoken & written
• Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, & Power point)
• Target oriented, good negotiating & communication skill, strong leadership, pleasant personality and able to work under pressure.
• For Jabodetabek & Malang placement o Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Optimal sales commission
• Health insurance
Please kindly send Your Curriculum Vitae, Certificate, and other related document to Mr. Andika Saputra (firstname.lastname@example.org)