In order to maximize our performance and reach the point of perfection, we divide our companies into six divisions, each of which is supervised by an industry professional, supported by experienced staffs. The six divisions are Fuels, Gas and LPG, Coal, Lubricants, Additives and Chemicals. Sadikun distribution system covers the nation and is organized through our regional offices which are located in Merak, Jakarta, Bekasi, Bandung, Surabaya and Denpasar.
Sadikun has operated for more than 40 years - developing the confidence of our clients and prioritizing loyalty as the company's main value. The growth and accomplishments of Sadikun are inseparable from the loyalty of our clients. Sadikun thanks our loyal customers that have supported and partaken in the success of Sadikun.
Sadikun Group is an energy company is currently inviting passionate and energetic candidates to grow with our company through contributing your skills and experiences in these following challenging positions:
1. GENERAL ADMINISTRATION I CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER (GADM/CSO)
- Responsible to provide services to customer, to supervise goods demand and goods transfer process.
- Good ability in sales administration.
- Responsible to implement administrative roles.
- Proficiency in using computers, good typing & data entry, preparing documents, attention to details & able to work under pressure.
2. SALES & MARKETING OFF (SMO) / SPV (SMS)
- Responsible to supervise and coordinate sales & marketing activities, perform company product sales
- Maintain both present and new customers in order to achieve sales target, Possessing an excellent commsnication skills, good account management & analytical skills in analyzing data, good looking.
3. HSE 0F (HSE-O) / SPV (HSE-S)
- Responsible to coordinate and supervise the overall health, safety, and environmental program at work
- To compile and manage the safety and environment procedures in accordance with applicable safety and environment standard.
- Having knowledge about OHSAS and Government HSE Regulation and its implementation is preferable,
4. PROJECT ENGINEER (PE)
- Responsible to lead and supervise data centered and trouble shooting projects.
- Supervising subcontractors and vendors, performing excellent cost control of projects. Responsible to estimate the power of constructions arid to count the project expenses.
- Proficient in operating Auto Cad 20, 30, SAP 2000 and ETAPS
5. HR SUPERVISOR (HRS)
- Responsible to supervise benefit & compensation such as: payroll, overtime, health insurance, Jamsostek and BPJS. Knowledge of Local Labour and Employment regulation is a must (UU Perburuhan, Depnaker)
- Plan and manage recruitment and selection
- Knowing of psychological test and interview skill,
6. PROCUREMENT OFF (PO) / SPV (PS)
- Responsibile to supervise and coordinite all activities purchase, warehouse and delivering product
7. GA SUPERVISOR (GAS)
- Responsible to find saving/ complexity reduction and third party services and general supplies Establish innovation/improvement within general affair to deliver saving/ flesibility/ complexity reduction
- Handling management of the compan management, and sub ordinates, I.e : receptionist, messengers, office boy/girl
8. PROJECT MANAGER (PM)
- Responsible to manage project management role; scheduling, budgeting.
- Make coordination with subcontractors / vendors. Good ability in preparing preliminary sketches & instructions.
9. HR. LEGAL & GA MANAGER (HRLGM)
- Responsible to manage and coordinate an effective HR Activities including recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefit.
- Responsible to manage all legal activities, compliance with the law & regulation, develop & monitor implementation of legal procedure. Responsible to manage and control day to day administration and operation of General Services includes facilities, building maintenance, and transportation
- Candidates must have experiences in the the field of energy trading or contruction: minimum 5 years for Manager and 3 year for Supervisor. Where as, fresh graduates are wellcome for officer.
- Applicants must hold min. D3/S1 qualification in any major (1&2), S1 Psycology & Law (5 & 9), D3/S1 in Civil. Electrical, Mechanical Engineering (4,6,7&8) & D3/S1 Public Healthy/K3 (3)
- He/She possesses strong initiatives, responsives, good analytical, problem solving and comunication skills.
- Strictly no smoking
- Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia Provinces (priority in Jakarta, Surabaya & Bandung)
Please send your application letter and CV along 4 x 6 size photograph, and write down the position code on the top left corner of the envelope or as an email subject within 2 weeks after this advertisement date to:
PO BOX 2896 JKP 10028 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org