In order to maximize our performance and reach the point of perfection, we divide our companies into six divisions, each of which is supervised by an industry professional, supported by experienced staffs. The six divisions are Fuels, Gas and LPG, Coal, Lubricants, Additives and Chemicals. Sadikun distribution system covers the nation and is organized through our regional offices which are located in Merak, Jakarta, Bekasi, Bandung, Surabaya and Denpasar.
Sadikun has operated for more than 40 years - developing the confidence of our clients and prioritizing loyalty as the company's main value. The growth and accomplishments of Sadikun are inseparable from the loyalty of our clients. Sadikun thanks our loyal customers that have supported and partaken in the success of Sadikun.
Sadikun Group is an energy company is currently inviting passionate and energetic candidates to grow with our company through contributing your skills and experiences in these following challenging positions:
1. SALES & MARKETING OFFICER (SMO)
- Identity and visit potential client for new business
- Selling the product of the company
- Maintain both present and new customers in order to achieve sales target.
- Possessing an excellent communication skills, good account management & analytical skills in analyzing data
- Have good looking appearance, and
- Experience in sales oil, gas or lubricant
2. HSE SUPERVISOR (HSE-S) / HSE OFFICER (HSE-O)
- Responsible to coordinate and supervise the overall health, safety and environmental program at work
- To compile and ensure that safety and environmental procedures with applicable safety and environment standard
- Having knowledge about OHSAS and Government HSE Regulation and its implementation is preferable
3. HR & LGA SUPERVISOR I OFFICER (HR & LGA-S I HR & LGA-O)
- Responsible to create and implement an effective HR program including recruitment, training & development, compensation & benefits, staff relation and performance management. Having knowledge about BPJS and Labor Laws
- Responsible in all legal activities, legal drafting agreement, familiar with Indonesian law other regulation, providing legal advices upon legal disputes settlement as wall as Indonesian legal system with its substance.
- Responsible to handling day to day office operations, facilities and maintenance, administration functions to ensure that the office is properly equipped with the necessary office stationery, office equipment / furniture, beverages etc
4. PROCUREMENT SUPERVISOR (PS)/ PROCUREMENT OFFICER (PO)
- Responsible to coordinate and making decision in local and international product purchase.
- Responsible in supervise & controlling warehouse & delivering product.
- Good relationship with internal & external customer/supplier
- Responsible in delivering & storing product, possess a good negotiation skill.
5. PROJECT ENGINEER (PE)
- Responsible to lead, manage and supervise data-centered projects (including mechanical /electrical contractor jobs) of the company.
- Performing project management role; scheduling, budgeting, man power planning of every data-centered project within the company.
- Supervising subcontractors and vendors, and performing excellent cost control project.
6. ESTIMATOR / DRAFTER (EST/DRAF)
- Responsible to estimate the power of constructions and to count the protect expense.
- Other responsibilities are to prepare constructions drawing drawing showing plans. elevations, and materials.
- Good ability in preparing preliminary sketches and instructions
- Proficient in operating Auto Cad 2D, 3D, and Photoshop.
7. GENERAL ADMINISTRATION (GADM)
- Responsible to implement administrative roles
- Proficiency in using computers, good typing & data entry
- Preparing documents, attention to details & able to work under pressure
• Has 1-3 years’ experiences (1-4), Fresh graduate (2-7)
• Min qualification is D3/S1 in any major (1, 6-7), D3I/S1 in Chemistry/Chemical/ Petroleum/Mechanical Engineering (1), D3/S1 Environmental Engineering/K3/HSE (2), S1 in Psychology/Law/HRM (3), D3/S1 in Industrial Engineering (3-4), D3/S1 in Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering (5-8),
• Responsive, possess strong initiatives, good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Proficient in written & spoken in English
• Strictly no smoking
• Willing to be placed in al over Indonesia Provinces (priority in Jabodetabek and Cilegon)
Please send your application letter and CV along with 4 X 6 size photograph, and write down the position code so the top left corner of the envelope or as an email subject within 3 weeks after this advertisement date to: PO BOX 2896 JKP 10028 or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org