The best thing about working at Livit, you will be part of an organization that values tech, freedom, growth and personal development and that always puts the people in the center of its operations.
We are looking for a person who strive to provide great service, someone who also enjoy his/her work and have a great cheerful personality. You should have a strong work ethic, be proactive and flexible.
- Practical tasks, supporting daily finance, legal and operational activities.
- Handling payments and daily financials for staff.
- Coordinating staff schedules and responsibilities
- Maintaining villa operations (suppliers, decoration, renovation).
- Event support during hackathons, Project Getaway and social events.
- Assisting with immigration work
- Assisting LS guests with practical and daily issues (where to get specific stuff, taking them to the bank, translating documents, getting SIM cards etc)
- Assist in on-boarding process of new team members (coordinating SIM cards, scooter, pick-up at the airport etc.)
- Organizational skill
- Financial experience (handle payments, register costs, book-keeping, organize receipts).
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Technical skills : Windows, Microsoft Office and Internet research abilities
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Local and knows how to get around
- Drivers license
- Can drive a scooter
- Outgoing and bubbly personality
- Organized and structured
- Self-driven and motivated
- Extrovert and social
- Be able to listen
- Get things done attitude
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Flexible hours and freedom within the job
- Work from the Livit offices in Bali
- Regular coaching and training with focus on personal and professional growth
- Relocation package
- Free meals 3 times a day by our awesome team of chefs
- 4 weeks paid vacation a year
- Health and travel insurance package
- A fun and challenging opportunity to work in an exciting company with NO corporate lifestyle