ASIAN OVERLAND SERVICES GROUP
“Don’t go where the path leads, rather go where there is no path and leave a trail …..”
Since its establishment in 1976, AOS Group has grown into one of the most dynamic and leading Travel & Tours organization within the region. Specializing in eco-tours, soft adventure, nature-based tourism, Meeting & Convention, Training & Hotel Operations, AOS Group, which has been locally & internationally acclaimed for its effort and commitment to promote and contribute to the fast development of tourism industry in Malaysia, will continue to play our part in raising the standards in the Tourism Industry.
JOIN US NOW!!
Senior Business Development Exec / Assistant Business Development Manager (Based in Jakarta)
- Planning development and implementing sales strategies and activities to meet annual business objectives.
- Expand the market by growing the customer base & achieving sales targets.
- Establish & maintain strong relationship with existing & potential customer.
- Work closely with the operational team to study & understand the customers requirements and to propose solutions.
- Plan & carry out marketing, promotion & sales activities.
- Highlight continuous improvement opportunities to management.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia / Bahasa Indonesia, and English.
- At least 3 years of working experience in sales & marketing / business development with proven track record of successful selling.
- Excellent communication skills with strong commitment in sales development and client servicing.
- Excellent presentation & proposal writing skills.
- Experienced in Travel Industry is a MUST.
- Knowledge of Malaysia and Singapore is an added advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- An individual who is mature, result-oriented and with good leadership skills.
- Self-motivated, energetic and able to work independently.
Please send your application and CV with recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org