PT. Applied Agricultural Resources Indonesia was established in 2008 but the parent company has emerged as a leading tropical plantation crop research centre since its establishment in July 1986. It advises over 360,000 hectares of oil palm, rubber and cocoa estates in Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah, Sarawak and Indonesia. AAR is an associate company of Boustead Holdings Berhad and Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, two highly successful public-listed Malaysian companies.
We are expending our operations and scope of research to meet new challenges and demand by consumers. We seek resourceful and outstanding young Indonesia graduates (Honours and higher degrees) to join us as:
• MSc Degree (BSc with good qualification will also be considered) in Agriculture, Ecology / Environment, Genetics, Mathematical, Biology
• PhD Degree / experience is advantageous
• Keen interest in field research
• Good written and verbal communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
• Willing to travel extensively
• Willing to be posted within Indonesia
Please send detailed resume, certificate, transcripts, telephone contact, email, recent passport size photo with other supporting documents to:
The Director of PT AAR Indonesia
PO BOX 1289 Pekanbaru
Closing date: 12 November 2015
Schedule for the In-campus recruitment will be decided in due course.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.