For more than 30 years, we have led and contributed to the development of the industrial gases industry in Indonesia, providing global solutions with a local outlook, each tailor made according to the needs of our customers.
Plant Operator – Gresik East Java Based (PO-GPI/GGI)
- Responsible to operation and maintenance work to ensure executed within timely manner and with high quality.
- Responsible for implementing best operation and maintenance practices, standards, processes and specifications across this area.
- Responsible under guidance of Production Manager and Plant Supervisor for safe efficient and reliable routine operation and minor maintenance of a multiple unit on Air Separation Unit plant and Combine Cycle Power Plant in scope of work
- Follow all company and safety procedure/rules.
- Assist the Production Manager and Plant Supervisor in collecting and analyzing data and maintains equipment prudently in accordance with industry standards and site maintenance procedure.
- Responds to emergency call refer to plant problem as soon as possible. Investigate and plan for analyzing and repairing work to bring equipment back to normal operation
- Perform daily plant operation, minor Preventive Maintenance (PM) and minor Corrective Maintenance (CM) tasks. Read and understand all instruction and vendor manual technical information. Discuss with Maintenance Manager in any problem and doubtful during execute of work.
- Graduate of Diploma 3 (D3) or bachelor degree from reputable local university majoring in Chemical, Mechanical, and Electrical/Instrument.
- Preferable if have 2 years experience in modern industrial environment, preferable scale Air Separation plant or Combine Cycle Power Plant
- Practical knowledge and skill in conducting Hazard Analysis and Operability Study (HAZOPS) techniques, Risk Assessment and managing loss prevention program, Root Cause Analysis.
- Computer literate, particularly with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and other related application tools/software, CMMS.
- Have good understanding of plant operating philosophy in Air Separation Unit plant and Combine Cycle Power Plant
- Have sufficient training for major type of equipment such as Pump, Compressor and other rotating equipments.
- Have good knowledge of philosophy in conditioning and monitoring.
- Having experience in Programmable Logic Control ( PLC) and Distributed Control System ( DCS) such as Allen – Bradley, Bailey, Simatec, Wonderware, etc, is a plus.
- Demonstrated operation maintenance capability to do machine diagnostic fault analyses and good knowledge of mechanical machinery principles.
- Familiar with common technical tools and good maintenance product.
- Able to read P&ID; well organized.
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
Candidate shall apply on the latest of two weeks through
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org