Opportunities – Glanbia Graduate Program
We are offering excellent career opportunities on our Graduate Program to high-performing Technical/Nutritional Science Graduates in Indonesia. This is a fantastic opportunity for successful graduates in the technical field, who specifically have ambitions to utilize their technical experience, while working within sales and marketing. The successful candidate will be training towards a technical sales role within the growing nutrition industry and have the opportunity to go on secondment to other business units within the Glanbia Customised Solutions Group.
The Graduate Program, which initially runs for 2 years, will give graduates assignments that rotate them within and across the Customised Solutions business units, as appropriate, including international assignments e.g. USA, Germany and Asia. Success rates beyond the initial 2 years are very high, with the majority of graduates moving to full-time sales or technical positions within the group.
The Program offers graduates a real opportunity to gain responsibility early in their careers and progress within the organization.
Ideally, candidates will have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Honors in nutritional or food science, or related discipline; bachelor or above degree
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility to travel on secondment to other Glanbia business units abroad.
- High level of energy and drive with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Effectively bilingual in both written and spoken English and Indonesian.
- Driving license preferred
If you are interested in applying for our Graduate Program or have any excellent candidate, please contact with Glanbia HR Department via email@example.com. We are looking forward your application for this job. For more detailed company introduction please kindly refer to our website www.glanbia.com.