Are you ready to create the future? Please come and join us to fill this following position
- Develop detailed product design based on customer direction and authorization
- Generate. maintain design documents, and communicate to the organization
- Support RFQ (request for quotation) and customer presentation
- Establish effective material planning to minimize excess of material stock and prevent production stop line, Create and maintain short term and long term production planning and achieve inventory plan.
- Periodic release of material delivery schedule, monitor suppliers delivery performance, and ensure supplier comply with delivery schedules. Issue problem reporting and resolution to supplier for every delivery spill.
- Perform analysis for all effective parts, do a checking compare between demand and actual stock, and provide timely update and feedback of material status.
- Review for receiving window status of material by follow up with related parties if any receiving problem and take necessary actions.
- Support monthly physical inventory and annual physical inventory
- (For Product Engineer)Bachelorin electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or other related discipline. (For Material Planner) Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Economy, or other related disciplines
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Skills in Ms. Office, Access, ERP System, familiar with SAP is strongly recommended
- Energetic, Attention to detail, Team attitude, Self-motivated, strong analytical thinking.
- Willing to put in extra effort and hours as needed.
- Willing to be stationed in Cikarang
Deadline 24 November 2014