The company was founded in 1955 as Fukutake Publishing Co. Ltd. In 1994, it completed the construction of the Fukutake Shoten Tokyo Building (now Benesse Corporation Tokyo Building) in Tama-City, Tokyo. In April 1995, the company was renamed Benesse Corporation.
A major breakthrough in the company's history was the acquisition of a majority stake in Berlitz Language Schools, which had gone public in 1989. In 2001, Benesse completed the take-over by acquiring 100% ownership of Berlitz and making it a private company once again.
The incumbent is responsible for:
- Managing the bimbel (bimbingan belajar) daily operational.
- Teaching Math to student with Shinkenjuku method.
- Acting as an Education Consultant to students’ parent
- Identifying catchment areas around the outlet
- Approaching the potential partner to prospect for a new partnership and doing the initial promotional activities
- Min. Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- Having experience in the related field will be advantageous but FRESH GRADUATE with excellent qualification are welcome to apply.
- Passionate in education field.
- Fast learner, hard worker and having good communication skill with students & their parents
- Having leadership skill
- Having potential to be a sales person.
- Eager to learn new things.
- Willing to work 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday) in Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta.
Send your updated CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org