This site provides an overview of Accor Vacation Club and how to find out more about becoming a Member. Members of Accor Vacation Club enjoy a high degree of holiday flexibility in quality Accor-standard accommodation, and enjoy wonderful holiday destinations for a fraction of the cost of owning a holiday home.
Accor Vacation Club is part of the Accor Hospitality Group, the largest and fastest growing hotel management group in the Asia-Pacific Region with more than 4,000 hotels and resorts worldwide (brands include Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, all seasons, ibis).
We currently have an exciting career opportunity as:
- Payroll Specialist
Nusa Dua - Bali
- Preferably domicile in Bali;
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting;
- Minimum 1 year experience in Finance & Accounting field (payroll & tax experience preferred);
- Experience in local taxation law, preferably BREVET A & B certification;
- Familiar with SPT, PPh 21, employee and labour regulation;
- Experience with accounting for commission based payroll an advantage;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel and computerized accounting systems (preferably Sun Systems);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia are also essential.
Come and join Accor's fast growing Vacation Club in South East Asia!
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED