Basic Function : assists the Operation Manager in all aspects of well planning, especially casing design, drilling bit and bottom hole assembly design and hydraulics..
JOB & RESPONSIBILITIES:
▪ Design drilling programs in accordance with oil and gas industry technical criteria and applicable drilling regulations.
▪ Ensure procedures are technically valid and applicable to the specific well conditions.
▪ Monitor and evaluate well conditions in conjunction with the Operation Manager
▪ Ensure all routine drilling and cost control reports are accurate, complete and timely
▪ Manage and analyze drilling data and work over as an input for absorption planning of an oil reserves, reservoir simulation and evaluation of oil residual reserves and to increase oil production.
▪ Together with Geologist and Reservoir Engineer, ensure a specify drilling location of new wells and perforated hose zones.
▪ Prepare budget and cost monitoring for AFE Proposal and AFE Close Out.
▪ Male, age between 30-45 year old
▪ Minimum in 5 year experience as Drilling Engineer in oil & gas company.
▪ Possess a bachelor degree from petroleum engineer degree or relevant education background.
▪ Good data management and computer literacy
▪ Having good relationship with Pertamina EP, SKK-Migas, Unit Pengolahan Pertamina (Processing Unit of Pertamina) and local community.
▪ Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
▪ Desirable Experience in horizontal and underbalanced drilling.
▪ Will be placed in Jakarta Office
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW SESSION
Please send your comprehensive resume and recent color photograph not later than August 14, 2015 to: