PT RUC Cementation Indonesia is operating at Underground Mine located in Tembagapura - Papua, currently seeking for qualified and experienced candidates to strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives to fill in the following roles;
Competency Development Coordinator
PT RUC Cementation Mining Contractors is seeking expressions of interest for experienced Training professionals in the role of Competency Development Coordinator on a 6/3 roster. This position requires the incumbent to improve the organisation’s competency base through: material design and translation of materials, training delivery of a number of soft-skill programmes, training system management and numerous training administration duties.
Successful candidates will have demonstrated experience within competency based training systems and a proactive attitude towards workplace safety. A commitment to the development of employees and promoting best practice, while fostering a learning culture among learners and peers would be essential.
To be successful for this position you will require the following:-
• A bachelor’s degree in Education, HRD, business administration or psychology.
• TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or CIP/ASTD equivalent.
• The ability to train participants successfully to pre-set learner outcomes.
• Possess strong cross-cultural communications skills and a high level of cultural competence.
• A sound awareness of Competency Based Training systems.
• Experience in Instructional Design
• A thorough knowledge of the principles of adult education.
• Three to five years’ experience working within a learning & development environment, preferably within a large organisation.
• Outstanding communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Presentation skills.
• Rounded English ability to a minimum of C1 (CEF) or IELTS 7.5.
• High degree of computer literacy and database knowledge.
• Experience working and training within a cross-cultural context would be desirable.
• Experience in working within a mining context would be desirable.
Training Systems Administrator
PT RUC Cementation Mining Contractors are seeking expressions of interest for suitable candidates to undertake the role of Training Systems Administrator. This position requires the incumbent to improve the organisation’s competency base through training administration duties.
The primary role of this position is to maintain all training records within the Training Management System (TMS) by:
• Processing all received training course attendance records
• Processing all trainees’ competency and compliancy assessments within the
• Uploading competency assessments into individual training folders
• Receiving and processing training course attendance requests
• Receiving and processing room booking requests
• Issuing and receiving materials from the Training Library
• Processing TMS form applications
• Troubleshooting TMS database issues.
• Conducting system searches for specific information
Secondary roles will include photocopying and scanning training related documents, laminating training materials, binding training pamphlets and other office administrative duties. The data-entry clerk will also assist both Training Coordinators in maintaining and up-dating the Training Library.
1. Miscellaneous Roles:
a) Managing the Meeting Room schedule and issuing keys.
b) Supporting the Training Coordinators in preparing the Monthly Training Report.
Although the role is primarily focussed on the input and maintenance of the TMS, the incumbent will also be expected to support the education and development all PT RUCCI employees and support the growth of a learning culture within the organisation. S/he will be a role model to all employees and display a high degree of integrity and professionalism. To be successful for this position you will require the following:
Skills and experience required for this role:
• Competent in MS Office Programmes.
• Fully literate in Bahasa Indonesia – all skills.
• Analytical approach to problems.
• Highly organised.
• English language level of B1 (CEF) minimum. (ESOL Intermediate).
• Experience with TMS or similar database systems.
• Experience working within a culturally diverse operation.
• Experience working on a mining operation.
To be eligible for the role, candidates must be fit and able to pass a rigorous medical for site.
Please submit a current resume and a covering letter in English.
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualification, experiences and work history should be sent not later than 8 October 2015 to:
HR Department – PT. RUC Cementation Indonesia
Email: Hrd_rucindonesia@ruc.co.id or Stanley_Buyung@ruc.co.id
Only successful applicants will be contacted.