Our staff are some of the most experienced and talented in the industry and fully understand the issues and challenges that our clients face. We combine strong commercial skills and expert technical knowledge to apply an integrated, multi-disciplinary project team approach to our assignments.
We offer a bespoke service that supports our clients across the entire oil and gas lifecycle, allowing them to make decisions with confidence.. We are seeking for best candidates to fill the position for our office in Jakarta.
RISC – Senior Consultant (2 roles available) – Jakarta Office
The roles are a mixture of Technical and Business Development in return we offer a competitive package.
Senior Consultant – Reservoir Engineering / Geoscience:
• Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience in the reservoir engineering / Geoscience field
• Four year degree in Petroleum Engineering / Geoscience or other relevant degree or postgraduate qualification from a Tertiary Institution
• Ability to fully integrate work flow with other disciplines (e.g. G&G, reservoir engineering, well engineering, facilities and economic analysis) to produce an economically rational development strategy
• Demonstrated ability to prepare project execution plans, manage the work scope and deliver expected results and outcomes in accordance with the plan
• Superior analytical and computing skills, including familiarity with MS Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, @RISK (or similar)
• Strong report writing and presentation skills in both Bahasa and English
Please submit a resume to our recruitment mailbox at Recruitment@riscadvisory.com.
You can request a full Position Description for each role by emailing a request to the same mailbox.
The closing date for applications is 4 December 2014