This research company is equipped with the latest advanced technology including laboratory of seismic wave physical modeling, SeisCoreTM, for Seismic Rock Physics Measurement under reservoir condition. It is equipped also with routine core measurement (digital helium porosity meter, digital permeability meter), digital rock-mechanics measurement (static elastic measurement of core),core-resistivity measurement under reservoir condition.
RFI builds and develops the leading edge reservoir imaging software – GeoSymphony - which running on parallel cluster of 200 processors (consist various processors: Intel Q-4, AMD Phenom II, AMD Opteron).
RFI Lab GeoSymphony provides latest advanced technology for providing accurate seismic reservoir imaging based on Hybrid statistical Rock Physics-statistical Montecarlo Artificial Neural Network for delivering accurate prediction of facies, porosity and fluid type distribution of reservoir.
RFI-Geosymphony provides latest advance technology 3-D depth migration based on inverse scattering for providing accurate 3-D image of structure, including advance technology for eliminating noise as well as static’s noise
We provide pore pressure imaging prediction including fracture prediction using Fracture module of Geosymphony
Various technologies provided by Rock Fluid Imaging Lab. are following: Seismic Rock Physics, Stratigraphy Reservoir Characterization, Lithofacies Prediction, Fracture Prediction, Porosity and Fluid Prediction, Pore Pressure Prediction, Full-Wave Form Tomography, Tomography For Fracture Imaging, Wave Equation Migration, Thin Bed Imaging, 3-D tomostatic, Denoising and reconstructing seismic image, Fluid flow simulation
Marketing and Bussiness Development (MBD) -- Fresh Graduate / Experienced
- Develops and implements marketing strategics to prospect new customers and to increase profits
- manages, maintains and services current costumers and improve company images
- Ensure customer needs are well communicated within the organization
- Max. 27 Years Old
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering / Bachelor of Management
- Graduate from reputable university
- Able to work as a team and able to work under pressure
- Able to operate computer (Min. Office and Internet)
- Fluent in English both of oral and written
- Have professional integrity and good personality
- Highly energetic with initiative and confidence
- Bussiness oriented and career priority
- Strong mentally, creative, proactive and fast learning
Include a curriculum vitae (CV), a recommendation letter, a recent photo and a transcript on your application.
Send to : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than December, 31st 2014