MAMI has a range of 18 mutual funds comprising of Fixed Income, Equity (including Sharia Equity), Balanced, and Money Market and Protected Fund products, supported by its professional and experienced investment teams. MAMI was the first investment management company in Indonesia to launch an equity fund, named Manulife Institutional Equity Fund, specifically for institutional investors. MAMI was also the first investment management company in Indonesia to launch an equity fund denominated in US dollars, the Manulife Greater Indonesia Fund. MAMI is part of Manulife Asset Management, the global asset management arm of Manulife Financial.
Investment Professional Leadership Program (IPLP)
Investment Professional Leadership Program is designed to develop talented graduates to be future investment professionals. During a 24-months period, our management trainees will rotate to different departments and functions, learning the details of a fascinating-yet-complex and fast-moving business. They will be involved in day-to-day operation, special projects, corporate events, client interactions … and a lot more! On top of that, they will also go through structured learning programs, attain specific professional designations and conduct review presentations. Each management trainee will be mentored by a senior executive. Human Resources will oversee the rotation, development and compensation of our management trainees. There will be regular and continual dialogues with our young talents to support and ensure their progression. Upon graduation, they will be placed in supervisory positions. All in all, it will be a stretching and fulfilling 24 months!
The Candidate We Look For
Academic & Organizational Background
- Master's Degree holders from reputable universities with a 3.50 (out of 4.00) min. GPA
- Fluency in conversing, presenting and debating in English
- Other language(s) proficiency is an advantage
- Award/research/recognition/work published is an advantage
- Held leadership roles in organizations or events
- Affinity for Financial Industry, especially Asset Management
- Professional “can do” attitude and openness towards a dynamic work environment
- Motivation, enthusiasm and drive for success
- Strong analytical skills and ability to resolve complexity
- Interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team
Application Deadline : August 8, 2014
Program Presentation : August 12, 2014
The selection process typically includes written tests, interviews, case studies, online tests and presentations.
Interested parties may send the latest CV to MAMI_Recruitment_id@manulifeam.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to assessment process on the 2nd week of August 2014.