The Company’s main asset is the Martabe Gold and Silver Mine, located in North Sumatra, Indonesia. The mine is built to the relevant international codes and standards, including seismic criteria, environmental standards and engineering criteria. It has acquired the world-class Martabe gold-silver project in northern Sumatra, Indonesia. Already in development, Martabe is expected to commerce commissioning at the end of 2010 with first gold poured in early 2011. The plant is capable of producing at rate of 250,000 oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum.
Martabe Gold Project with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 3M oz silver per annum. Martabe with a resources base of 6.5M oz gold and 66M oz silver will form the core starter asset around which a globally competitive, Asian-Pacific focused gold company will be built. G-Resources seeks to rapidly grow production to more than one million ounces of gold annually through exploration of the large and highly prospective Martabe property and through acquisition of other quality gold assets.
To strengthen the existing team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, Martabe Gold Mine is looking for a top calibre candidate to fill in a role:
GIS OFFICER (EXP 1703019)
This position will be based at Martabe Site and reports directly to the Senior Supervisor – GIS.
The position requires to carry out GIS related tasked such as producing maps, sections as well as filling of GIS data in support of Geologist, Managers and other departmental requirements.
The Job description will includes but are not limited to :
• Produce maps and sections.
• Update sections and plans and revise interpretations.
• Ensure data is filed in an orderly manner.
Candidates for this role of the GIS officer would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. Minimum Diploma in Geographic Information System.
2. Exposure to GIS software such as MapInfo/Discover, Micromine and Leapfrog.
3. Basic understanding of geology.
4. Understand the importance of QA/QC.
5. Should be organised, able to work unsupervised, willing to learn and show initiative to take on responsibilities.
6. Able to train or mentor geologists in GIS software aplications.
7. 2 Years’ experience in working with GIS software such as MapInfo/Discover, Micromine or Leapfrog.
8. Must be a self-stater.
SENIOR TSF ENGINEER (TSF 1703020)
This position will be based in Martabe Site and reports directly to the Superintendent TSF Construction.
The role of the Senior TSF Engineer is to support the operations and technical teams to ensure TSF constructed according to design compliance through the management of the soils lab, concrete lab equipment including consumables, training of Engineers relating to correct testing procedures and geotechnical monitoring systems. The Senior Engineer will also be familiar with the construction schedule and track performance against plan, including the controls for AMD management and record keeping for materials placed. There will be a close liaison with the consulting engineer to ensure QA / QC testing and construction specifications meets objectives, with regular communications on progress and any non-compliance.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experiences:
1. Certificate in Civil Engineering, BSc, majoring in geotechnical engineering.
2. Certified in Soil Lab and POP.
3. Certificate as Professional Engineer from reputable institution (IPM).
4. Minimum of 10 years of experience on earthwork construction.
5. Minimum of 5 Years of experience as Senior Geotechnical Engineer.
6. Very familiar with soil lab operational including installation and monitoring of instrumentations.
7. Good Communicator.
8. Proactive in safety.
9. Encourage Female to apply.
If you believe, you possess the skills, qualification and experience to fill in the position, please send in your CV complete with your latest photograph by quoting the position title & code on the email subject, no later than March 20, 2017 to:
Human Resources Department – PT Agincourt Resources