Our name is at the forefront of motorsport - Castrol-sponsored drivers have broken the land speed record more than 20 times. We are also heavily involved in other international sports, notably as sponsors of top tournaments including UEFA EURO 2012™, the 2010 and 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP™, and as official performance partner of the ICC 2011 Cricket World Cup.
Graduate Traineeship Program
The 2-year program will provide fresh university graduates with opportunities to learn and work across Sales & Marketing department. You will also be exposed to other departments in the company and build networks with stakeholders and teams from across our business. You will be provided with the opportunity to learn from senior management and leaders in our business, enable you to experience personal and professional growth. All of the learning will be done in a professional, friendly and challenging working environment.
Who we are looking for
• Minimum Bachelor's Degree with minimum GPA of 3.00
• Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year of work experience
• Active in campus or outside of campus organization taking leadership role
• Strong desire to begin your career in Sales and Marketing in the lubricant industry.
• Strong ambition and high drive for result, also having a winning attitude
• High passion in performing and learning
• Strong analytical skill with problem solving mind thinking process
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Fluent English, both oral and written
► Program Intake
The program is expected to start in July 2014
► Working Location
Castrol Indonesia Head Office, South Jakarta
► Application Information
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae (not more than 500 KB), and put the code "GTP" in the subject of the e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidate will be invited for further process. The application should be received before 23 May 2014.