Specialties : Infrastructure financing, Infrastructure Project Advisory Services, Public Private Partnership, Project Preparation
- Female, Maximum 28 years old
- Min. Diploma Secretarial (D3) Or College Student
- Having min. 1 year experience in similar position
- Having knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Having knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Having verbal and communication skills
- Trustworthy, self motivated, hardworking, interpersonal skill, communication skill, fast learner, proactive, attention to detail, and self initiated
- Having ability in managing time efficiently and mature
- Excellent telephone manners
- Proficient with computer literacy, minimum Ms. Office
- Good command of English both written and spoken is a must
- 30-35 years old
- Minimum D3, the maximum S1
- Minimum 2 years experience in accounting
- Familiar with all general accounting matters can make a balance sheet and income statement and financial statements
- Able to work under pressure
- Staying around the west jakarta
- Used to do taxes
- Honest and conscientious and able to work independently and with a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills to ensure compliance through creative solutions within an active construction work environment.
- Experience working successfully with heavy civil design and construction teams.
- Experience obtaining permits, licenses, and approvals from local, provincial, and federal authorities in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Understanding of pertinent environmental legislation, regulations, and guidance documents to ensure and/or enforce project-specific compliance.
- Ability to interpret and provide environmental inputs to detailed engineering drawings.
- Excellent communication (verbal and technical writing) skills.
- Comfortable issuing stop-work orders and independently implementing controls necessary to protect the environment during non-compliance events.
- Biological Techology, Biological Science, or Physics Engineering in environmental sciences, and at least five years of experience managing environmental aspects of infrastructure development projects.
- Experience interpreting and working with federal and provincial environmental regulatory and permitting requirements associated with infrastructure development projects (National & International), especially those required by the International Financial Institutions such as the World Bank, ADB, IFC etc.
- Experience working in large, multi-disciplinary teams is essential.
- Experience managing a range of environmental disciplines (air quality, noise, surface and groundwater quality, soils, vegetation, fish and fish habitat, contaminated sites, archaeology, First Nations, etc.) is an asset.
- Experience operating in a dynamic consulting environment that requires flexibility and teamwork.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Project Management from reputable university
- Having minimum 3-5 years experience in similar position particularly in Government Project / State Owned Company / Multi National Company / Multi Lateral Organization
- Having ability to collaborate with external parties (Debtor, external consultant, etc)
- Experienced in the construction of infrastructure project
- Having good experience in all activities of the procurement process
- Having good knowledge in government procurement regulations and e-procurement best practices
- Having good experience in planning / construction / operation of transportation project
- Having good knowledge in transportation demand / revenue modelling airport operation or data collection is an advantage
- Having good project management skills
- Having knowledge and experience related to public private partnership
- Hard working, fast learning, detail, and good interpersonal skill
- Proficient with Microssoft Office
- Good command of English both in written and spoken is a must
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.