During the first phase after its incorporation, PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja, the former name of the company, was a stand-alone business unit operating 1959 to 1997. The second phase was marked by the issuance of Government Regulation (PP) Number 28 of August 7, 1997, creating PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja (Persero) as the holding company (Holding Company) in Indonesia which controls the following subsidiaries.
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja, Palembang, manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industries including organic fertilizers.
- PT Petrokimia Gresik (PKG), manufactures and distributes urea, ZA, SP-36/18, Phonska, DAP, NPK, ZK and other chemical industry products including organic fertilizer.
- PT Pupuk Kujang (PKC), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industries.
- PT Pupuk Kaltim (PKT), manufactures and distributes urea, NPK, organic and other chemical industry products.
- PT Pupuk Iskandar Muda (PIM), manufactures and distributes urea fertilizer and other chemical industry products.
- PT Industrial Engineering (REKIND), engaged in engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services.
- PT Mega Eltra (ME), engaged in general trading.
In assuming the function to support national food security, Pupuk Indonesia PT (Persero) and seven subsidiaries operate 14 urea and ammonia plants in 13 different locations spread across the island of Java, Sumatra and Kalimantan. Pusri focuses its operations on the processing of fertilizers and other chemicals, trade and distribution, corporate management services and management consulting firms and other various other services.
As an integrated company, Pusri also runs other supporting businesses which support its core business, such as transportation, agriculture, plantations, mining and optimization of resources.
PROGRAM MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PIHC GROUP
S1 – TEKNIK :
- TEKNIK KIMIA
- TEKNIK MESIN
- TEKNIK INDUSTRI
- TEKNIK METALURGI
- TEKNIK K3
- MANAJEMEN KEUANGAN
- MANAJEMEN BID.PEMASARAN
- ILMU HUKUM
- ILMU PSIKOLOGI
- ILMU KOMUNIKASI
- KESEHATAN MASYARAKAT
- Lulusan S1 dari Universitas Indonesia dengan IPK min. 3.0 (Skala 4.0) – Akreditasi BAN PT A;
- Usia maksimum 26 tahun;
- TOEFL (≥ 450);
- Berpola hidup sehat dan tidak merokok;
- Bersedia ditempatkan diseluruh wilayah operasi PT PUPUK INDONESIA (PERSERO);
- Mampu bekerja sama dengan rekan sekerja;
- Mempunyai kepribadian dan kemampuan komunikasi yang baik;
Informasi lebih lanjut :
PT PUPUK INDONESIA (PERSERO)
JL TAMAN ANGGREK KEMANGGISAN JAYA
Website : http://www.pupuk-indonesia.com