PT. Bina Sarana Putra provides construction services (welding services, painting, blasting and coating services), procurement, construction management and resources development to the international oil & gas and other industries and also other manpower supplies activities.
PT. Bina Sarana Putra has complete facilities to support the activities and meet the client’s requirement. Our workshop is equipped with Air Compressor, Miller Welding Machine, Lifting Equipment and blasting & painting equipment (sand pot, paint pot, airless pump, hose, etc) and supported with professional technician & manpower.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical)
- Minimum 8 years experience especially in oil & gas project
- Familiar using Microsoft Project or Primavera
- Familiar with National and International standards and codes
- Strong leadership with communication and decision making ability
- Able to coordinate with various discipline of engineers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in offshore construction / engineering projects
- Familiar with international standards and codes
- Fluent in English
- Experience in an inspection role\
- Civil-piling Inspector/Welding Inspector/Piping Inspector/Painting Inspector certificate competence
- Up to date understanding of relevant legislation and its offshore influences
- Ability to use initiative and direct and guide other team members
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to interface with clients in a professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel offshore if and when required
- Report writing ability with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast paced environment
- Be enthusiastic and motivated
- Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Oil, Gas and Petroleum Industry is a must.
- Installation, Testing, Commissioning and maintenance of Plant and Equipment related to oil and gas projects are an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge in the usage of Engineering Software like Primavera, Auto CAD etc.
- Aged between 30 to 45 years
- Any education background(s) are encouraged to apply as long as having interested in Marketing and tender field.
- Domicile in Jabotabek would be an advantage (for the applicant), but we still definitely welcome those who does not.
- Having a high motivation and willing to learn something new
- Enthusiastic and Motivated
- Positive Attitude to the works/jobs given
- Pleasant Personality
- Age below 30 years old
- Having previous experience(s) in Marketing field – even though this is not a must.
- Able to speak English – Writing and conversing – since there will be some documents tender in English
- Able to operate computer programs