- Male / Female.
- Maximum age 27 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably with a good command of English.
- Good Communication Skills, Excellent Appearance and Had a Service-Excellent Attitude
- Willing to work under shift.
- Willing to work on Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holiday (off once a week).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Responsible in staffing, recruiting, and operational (payroll, employee leave, etc).
- Energetic, Comunicative, Confident, and Creative.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Min. 1 year experienced in Event Organizer Company / Shopping Centre would be an advantage
- Creative, tough, communicative, willing to work overtime.
- Full-Time positions available.
- Building good relationship with third party in making event
- Responsible with loading and unloading property for ongoing event
- Responsible for all event that will be held
- Making report for all event