PT Energi Tanjung Tiga has a strong commitment to our employees to give them a dynamic working environment, ethical treatment, benefits, a variety of training, and supporting the balance of work and personal life. Once we have hired the best people, we urge them to make themselves better by incorporating dynamic learning cycle. Because we believe that our employees are the most valuable to the company.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team for the positions below:
1. Development Geologist
- Petroleum system analysis including play fairway mapping and prospect generation. Depositional process and facies distributions in a variety of settings
- Interpretation and integration of geological data for reservoir characterization for input into predictive and dynamic models
- Quantification of reservoir risk and uncertainty and integration with volumetric calculations.
- Calculate volumetric and work with geophysicist (to compute reserves assessment of prospect and analyses the geophysical risk associated with it), reservoir engineer and economists to propose production profiles, development scenarios and work out economics of project
- Prepare field evaluation reports to management
- Participate in the geological study or review, assessment and valuation of new exploration or acquisition opportunities if necessary
- Bachelor degree in geological engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 (five) years of experience as development geologist
- Good understanding in geologist interpretation tools
- Familiar with Drilling Program/ Geology and Petrophysicist Software (Petrel,Geolog, IP, etc)
- Familiar with well correlate and facies determination
2. Senior DWO Engineer
- Coordinates and participates in the planning and control of drilling and work over operational activities of assigned rig
- Conduct engineering post-job reviews with work over rig and service companies to define engineering & performance improvements
- Quality Control (QC) on Daily Drilling Report and prepare the final report generation (Geological Report, Drilling Report).
- Prepare a detailed drilling programs and proposals (design & amp; engineering drilling, drilling operations, completion program, cementing and wor kover), including technologies that will be used (vertical, horizontal, slanted, and drilling mud) and perform well schematic assessment to ensure drilling process is implemented according to SOP.
- Perform technical and economical evaluation of drilling activities and produce an accurate and updated report to management which will be used as a basis for decision making
- To coordinate with Geologist, Geophysicist to generate a schedule for whose should be on duty during drilling activity and make sure all arrangements/works are done as scheduled.
3. Field DWO Engineer
- Conduct and control the job implementation related to Drilling Engineering activities in order to respect the HSE Policies/Procedures and Company referential.
- Undertaking engineering design and the planning of wells (including development work)
- Supervise the moving of rigs schedule on and off well locations. Includes liaising with contractor to ensure maximum safety and accurate positioning of rig on new location
- Plans, checks and recommends for approval Drilling/Workover programs and testing procedures for wells in assigned area
- Reviewing drilling and service contracts, engineering design, the planning of wells and supervising the drilling crew on site
- Obtaining relevant data, carrying out engineering analysis on site and recommending necessary actions and preparing report to
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum or Mechanical engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 7 (five) years of experience as Senior DWO Engineer and 5 (five) years as Field DWO Engineer
- Good knowledge of drilling technology and software.
- Experience in onsite supervision of drilling and work over program
- Possess a good leadership and communication
4. Production Engineer
- Provides practical engineering and technical support in order to achieve the maximum levels of production
- Monitor the production trend and design stimulation program in order to maximize the oil recovery
- Liaising with Geologist in interpreting well logs in order to assess the amount and quality of oil and gas wells.
- Monitor production rates, and plan rework processes in order to improve production.
- Making AFE for projects related to management and production optimization
- Maintain good working relationships with site personnel through effective communication
- Perform other related tasks assigned by General Manager
- Bachelor degree in Petroleum engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 (five) years of experience as Production Engineer
5. Civil Engineer
- Develop civil design plans, standards specifications.
- Estimate quantities cost of materials, equipment, or labor to define project feasibility
- Approving project drawings
- Ensure project performance in accordance with project management as well as health safety standards
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications as well as structural repairs to industrial managerial personnel
- Assessing the environmental impact and risks connected to projects
- Bachelor degree in Civil engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 (five) years of experience as Civil Engineer in oil company
- Good knowledge of civil engineering software (Auto Cad/Visio/Microsoft Project/ Stad Pro/SACs)
General Requirements :
- Having previously worked in KSO/TAC/JOB companies is preferable.
- Based in Jakarta with frequent field trip to the site for DV/Sr. DWO/PE/CE.
- Sound technical knowledge related to the job scopes.
- Good command in English both written and speaking is preferable.
- Willing to joint ASAP.
If you meet the requirements above, you can send your CV with the application letter along with current Photograph and expected salary to : firstname.lastname@example.org
No later than two weeks after this date.
(only short list candidates will be processed for an interview)
Please write name and the position on e-mail subject. --- Update : Monday, January 6, 2014