APAC Graduate Program 2014 -- Jakarta, 10 November 2014
General Purpose : Plans and performs technical activities to service the customer and brings expertise to customer site on need basis.
Main Responsibility Area
Plans and executes technical tasks requiring specialist skills in own professional area. Works independently with the responsibility for solving customer request cases and reporting according to processes. Identifies and solves technical problems. Shares knowledge in own professional area.
Asia Pacific Graduate Program Engineer identifies and solves proactively demanding problems and communicates them to key stakeholders, contributes to develop processes and tools, participates as an expert in own technology area in customer projects, communicates to customers and is active in networking and knowledge sharing.
Main Responsibility Area
Asia Pacific Graduate Program Engineer has the following main responsibilities:
- to provide network design and performance services, according to the solutions portfolio , Solves complex engineering problems of own technology area. Typically participates in reviews of own or neighboring projects;
- to perform technical tasks for customer projects according to project plan (with project manager’s guidance);
- ·to provide (if necessary) on-site support to customers in his field of expertise;
- to report the progress of his/her work to key project stakeholders (project management, line management);
- to fulfill his dedicated tasks by keeping given timelines in accordance to the project schedules;
- to prepare and present proposal, solution or result presentations of his/her work to the project members or customer.
Asia Pacific Graduate Program Engineer will develop and ensure technical activities to support projects throughout Indonesia, executing the following typical tasks:
- Works in own technology field area with above average skill level;
- Masters tools for Design, Performance, Troubleshooting or Measurement;
- Executes Network Dimensioning for sales and Network design activities;
- Performs field Measurements and laboratory tests;
- Develops Network Design and Optimization activities for NSN and MV technologies;
- Prepares and presents studies, proposals, solutions or results.
To address with the above referred activities, we are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Fresh Graduate, Degree in Telecommunications and Computer Engineering or similar from reputable University,
- Minimum GPA 3.00,
- Good Communication Skills, Excellent written and verbal communication
- English proficiency is a must,
- Result Oriented,
- Team Player,
- Self-starter when required to work alone as projects dictate,
- Ability to deliver to range of information creation methods (Help, PDF etc as required)