SALAKI & SALAKI was established and founded by Roy A. Salaki and Irene M. Salaki. Both founders graduated from University of Indonesia with degree in Economics. They are currently Certified Public Accountants and registered at Finance Department of the Republic of Indonesia as well as Indonesian Capital Market and Central Bank. Prior to starting their own business, they have had professional experiences for years with one of the big five international accounting firms.
Our Tax Consulting Division is currently seeking for :
Our Assurance Division is currently seeking for Junior Auditors. A Junior Auditor helps Senior Auditor in audit engagement. He/ she must have strong and adequate accounting basics, eagerness to learn, and be able to work well in team.
Job description :
- Assist Senior Auditor in implementing audit procedures.
- Help Senior Auditor or audit team in doing administrative works such as audit reporting.
- Assist Senior Auditor in preparing audit working papers.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Fresh graduate from Accounting major with good academic record
- Have organizational experience or working experience in Public Accounting Firm (preferred)
- Have good communication skill
- Honest, Professional, and Eager to learn
- PC Proficient (MS Office applications at the minimum)
- Intermediate level Business English skill (oral-written)
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work under pressure with minimal supervision
Our Tax Consulting Division is currently seeking for a Junior Tax Associate (entry level position) to directly assist Senior Tax Associate and Tax Supervisor/Manager with the following responsibilities:
- Prepare book-keeping for accounting services clients
- Prepare monthly tax reports for tax clients
- Analyze data and documentation for clients’ annual tax reporting
- Prepare annual tax reports for tax clients
- Prepare documents and analyze data needed for tax field cases (tax audit, tax objection processing, tax appeal, etc)
- Perform external research and compile research results into written report for special ax consulting cases
- If needed, assist audit personnel in tax cases or issues related to an audit project
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate a strong interest in the field of taxation and consulting
- Associate (D3) or Bachelor (S1) degree in Accounting or Fiscal Administration required
- 1+ year of relevant experience in accounting and taxation preferred. However, any fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Able to work under pressure, take initiative and work independently (with minimum supervision) to ensure timely and accurate completion of projects
- Excellent technical, oral, and written communication skills
- Demonstrate good command of Intermediate Level Business English (speaking, writing, listening)
- PC proficient (MS Office applications at the minimum)
Job opening for this position is open throughout the year
How to Apply
Please send your CV/Resume, a recent photo, and other documents to support your qualification for the position to :
Human Resources Dept – Tax Consulting
KAP Salaki – Salaki
Sequis Plaza, Lt. 3 Suite 307 Jakarta 12920
( firstname.lastname@example.org )