BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT GENERAL MANAGER FOR DIP
Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
FINANCE - ACCOUNTING (SPV) for DIP
• Receive and process all receipts and payments included and not limited to by way of purchase orders, invoices, payroll, expenses claims forms, tax claims and other requests for payment;
• Verify calculations, carry out reconciliations, and input codes for posting into the general ledgers Reconcile account postings of project event budgets;
• Handle daily and weekly petty cash transactions and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis;
• Ensure all statutory / other filings are done in a timely and accurate manner;
• Prepare cheques and petty cash for payments;
• Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of Financial and Management Accounting reports. Such reports are of various frequencies from weekly to multi-year. These include and are not limited to company cash flow, Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable, Company-wide and Project specific budgets. In some cases the reports are associated with year-end closing; and
• Support the Finance Manager in the preparation of any other ad hoc reports requested by Director, Finance and Administration, and other company Directors, where appropriate.
Skills and Abilities:
• Fast learner, independent, organized, energetic team player with a proven ability to “get things done”;
• Good organization and administrative skills;
• An eye for detail, and tidy bookkeeping;
• Good communication skills - both oral and written;
• Proven ability to work with others;
• Able to work independently with initiative to manage his / her time effectively to meet deadlines;
• Able to deal with changing and competing priorities; and
• Able to work within tight budget constraints
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting from a reputable institution;
• Preferably with at least 5 years’ experience in financial and management accounting;
• Excellent computer skills, to include MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook;
• Familiar with accounting systems, knowledge of Accurate Accounting System will be an advantage
• Proven track record and direct experience in mining and industrial estate would be advantageous
All position will be placement in Kabupaten Bulungan, North Kalimantan.
1.Good communication in both written and spoken English
2. Good interpersonal and organizational skills
3. Highly self-motivated and strong analytical skills
4. Computer literate (MS Office)
5. Creative, self-starter, team player and having self-integrity
If you are qualified for above position and interested joint with us, please submit your application letter , detail CV and expected salary (max 350kb) with position applied as email subject to : email@example.com