SCG was established in 1913 following a royal decree of His Majesty King Rama VI to produce cement, the main building material for infrastructure projects that greatly contributed to the progress of the country during that period. Since its founding, SCG has grown continually and diversified into five core businesses, namely SCG Chemicals, SCG Paper, SCG Cement, SCG Building Materials, and SCG Distribution.
Throughout the past 100 years, SCG has been relentless in organizational and employee development which helps drive innovation in products, services, processes, and business models to create higher value and address the needs of all parties concerned. Moreover, the Group is committed to contributing to the sustainable progress of the communities where SCG operates and pledges to become ASEAN's business leader as well as a role model in corporate governance and sustainable development.
Logistic Operation Supervisor
Deadline: 31 Januari 2015
- Responsible for delivery to the customer as perdelivery request from Production & Sales Department
- Monitoring Truck Condition
- Keep and Ensure that product which will be delivery to the customer in a good condition regarding from order specification request
- Ensure that diesel fuel will be used in efficiently
- S1 all major preferably Land Management Transport/ Machine
- Male, Not more than 40 years old
- Has driving license A, B II
- Excellent in communication, interpersonal relationship, as well as team working
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Good command of English, spoken and written
- Understand thelaws and regulationsof traffic
Benefits: BPJS, Jamsostek, THR, Health Insurance.
Civil & Engineering Supervisor
Deadline: 31 Januari 2015
- Design and draw lay out of batching plant, general design and fabrication for replacement equipments
- Ensure design and drawing meet engineering standard
- Collect all data of installment project such as project location map, installment target, etc
- Do the project location survey
- Prepare the list of equipment and manpower needs for the project
- Prepare the budget based on the equipment and manpower need analysis
- Organize and monitor the project until it is accomplished
Male max 35 years
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Industrial) or Engineering (Mechanical).
- Minimum 1 years in current position, and 2 – 3 years of plant drafting/design work in the cement industry
Deadline: 31 December 2014
- Do the recruitment process; Posting, screen and adminstration
- Do the psychological test, interview
- S1/S2 Psychology or related field
- Experiences on recruitment 0-3 years
- Experience in biro/ psychology consultant would be an advantage
- Know about psychological test tools would be an advantage
- Willing to mobile; campus recruitment, jobfair, road show
Benefits; BPJS, Health insurance, THR
Please send your application, along with your Curriculum Vitae, and a recent photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org the shortlisted will be call for recruitment process.
Please Send Your CV to: email@example.com
The Shortlisted Will Be Call For Recruitment Process.
Procurement Field Officer
Deadline: 15 January 2015
- Market Intelligence (Raw Material & General Procurement)
- Potential suppliers & source survey
- Potential suppliers/sources preliminary assessment
- Provide information to support procurement source decision
- D3 from Economy, Engineering, Geology
- 2 Years working experience in procurement, preferably in construction
- Self driven
- Demonstrated integrity and ethical standard
- Good communication capability
- Computer Literate
- Fluent in English
The shorlist will be contacted via email or phone.