Indonesia is one of our potential markets and now we are developing Indonesia as part of our fast growing business. We have Terminal Facilities in Tanjung Priok, Palembang, Samarinda, and still growing. We are looking for candidates who can support our growth.
All positions are for full time permanent employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Business Analyst (Code: BA)
1. Conduct primary/secondary research and market analysis for fuel (primarily gas oil, but also including gasoline, aviation, marine fuel oil, bitumen or other fuel related commodities) in the country including but not limited to:
a. Supply sources, players, pricing convention
b. Demand sources, types and elasticity to price
c. Storage capacity, location, and quality
d. Transportation network, availability, and economics
e. Distribution network and margin analysis
f. Competition and market share
g. Technology development related to the industry
h. Nature of regulations in the country which affect market dynamics
2. Support and shape business development activities in the country including:
a. Tender preparation and management
b. Profit and loss analysis
c. Construction scoping
d. Operation design
e. Project valuation
f. Risk management
g. Joint venture prospects
3. Support the companys management in strategic planning and implementation process including:
a. Business forecasting
b. Financial analysis
c. Scenario development
d. Reports and dashboard creation
4. Prepare and deliver presentation and documentation materials for market analysis, business development, and related activities.
5. Lead meetings related to market analysis, business development, strategic planning, and other relevant activities whenever required.
6. Liaise with other teams including commercial, operations, legal, construction, supplies, finance, BSM and other relevant departments both in country and in the region.
7. Organize and document databases ensuring easy access and safe keeping.
8. Keep abreast of development in the industry regulations, technology, and marketplaces that may impact the companys business in the country.
9. Connect with relevant subject matter expert and key industry players in Indonesia individually or through associations.
10. Contribute in a special cross-function task force when required.
11. Update project schedules and liaise with project management when required.
12. Provide udpates and reports regularly or whenever required.
13. Document all activities and update issues in the centralized logs.
1. Fluent in both Bahasa Indonesian and English, both spoken and written
2. Hold working permit for Indonesia
3. Degree educated from a top tier Indonesian university
4. 1-2 years of relevant work experience with a top tier organization. Exposure to report writing is a clear advantage
5. Ability to write a coherent, well structed English email and express an opinion is a must
6. Excellent navigation of Microsoft Office, word, powerpoint and excel
7. An understanding of finance, trade and commodities would be a distinct advantage
8. Having previous experience working for an international company or in others parts of Asial will have a distinct advantage
1. Willing to travel to remote parts of Indonesia as required, but is comfortable with working in a corporate office environment.
Deadline application: 31 Oktober 2014
To apply, please visit www. http://www.pumaenergy.com/en/careers/job-search
Jobs Search -> Select Regions Asia -> Select Country Indonesia
Send to email@example.com