Indonesia is one of our potential markets and now we are developing Indonesia as part of our fast growing business. We have Terminal Facilities in Tanjung Priok, Palembang, Samarinda, and still growing. We are looking for candidates who can support our growth.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Responsible to provide improved professional and efficient support service to both Puma and Trafigura customers and internal employees.
1. Reception and meeting rooms
2. Attend to all visitors
3. Answer the phone, taking messages when necessary and announce visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
4. Liaise with relevant technicians and advise about faulty phones.
5. Ensure that meeting rooms and reception are kept tidy at all times
6. Make staff announcements
Primary Role Accountabilities:
General reception admin duties & other duties
1. Courier service: parcels / deliveries / distribution
2. Mail – collection and distribution
3. Stationary orders
4. Update the internal telephone list and distribute
5. Add contacts to contact list and distribute
6. Keep abreast of the Organizational structure of Puma so that calls may be redirected effectively.
7. Issuing of access cards
8. Daily newspapers – order / delivery / filing
9. Faxes – distribution
10. Travel and accommodation bookings when requested
11. General office queries / solves problems / direct person to relevant people
2. Age 21-30 years old
4. Fluent in English both oral and written
This role is responsible for applying/updating/maintaining licenses/permits with various authorities as required by Indonesian Oil & Gas, Transportation, and Local regulators.
• Coordinate with project managers for key license requirement which covers but not limited to prepare, coordinate, document files required for licenses/permits application.
• Company administration such as track authorizations and correspondence, and maintaining detailed and organized files.
• Maintain good networking with:
o Directorate of Oil & Gas : including but not limited to trading licenses, SKPP, SKPI, transport license, storage license.
o Port authority : respective port regulations, including but not limited to: bunkering permit, jetty permit.
o BKPM : national and regional regulations, including but not limited to establishment and renewal of : IU, API-U, quarterly report.
o Local Government : respective local government offices, including but not limited to : TDP, Situ, Pemda.
1. Familiarity with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
2. Working knowledge on technical licenses and associated engineering requirements
3. Ability to schedule and plan works
4. Good communication skill
5. Possess positive and can-do attitude
6. Have the ability to work independently when required, managing a number of matters simultaneously.
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering/Sciences (is a plus)
2. Experience minimum 2 years on similar role
3. English proficiency both written and spoken
4. Has good relation, network, and familiar with the working level of various authorities
5. Experience in oil /coal/construction industry
6. Inspector license from MIGAS is highly desirable
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject