Indonesia is one of our potential markets and now we are developing Indonesia as part of our fast growing business. We have Terminal Facilities in Tanjung Priok, Palembang, Samarinda, and still growing. We are looking for candidates who can support our growth.
The position is for contract employment. Candidates must be fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Customer Service Representative
Responsible for handling the front-end customer interface, managing customer calls or e-mails professionally and efficiently. Responsible for creating Offers and Orders within Navision and for adequately handling customer inquiries. Handles all back-end support activities related to invoicing, credit notes and debit notes, ensuring proper approval has been received prior to executing such transactions.
1. Managing customer product orders
2. Managing customer requests
3. Internal customers
4. Back-end support
1. Excellent verbal and written communication
2. Conflict handling skills
3. Able to prioritize work tasks
4. Able to handle fast moving and high pressure customer facing environment
5. Problem solving skills
6. Customer service oriented
7. Quick learner
8. Excellent planning and organization skills
9. Proactive and detail-oriented
10. Team player
1. Undergraduate university degree
2. Prepare daily report
3. Experience in dealing with external customers preferred
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
5. Familiar with ERP System
Perform a variety of accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organizations financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. Follow established procedures and guidelines to accurately maintain the organizations financial records and transactions.
1. Manages general accounting functions
2. Responsible for preparing all documentation relating to Accounts Payable include invoices, tax reports, prepaid expense, etc.
3. Reconcile A/P and other accounts related
4. Coordinate the issuance of monthly reports and financial reports.
5. Assist in the month end closing process.
1. Ability to prioritize and schedule work
2. Meet multiple deadlines
3. Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and remain calm in stressful situations
4. Leadership skills
5. Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects in a high stress environment
6. Good organizational skills.
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
2. 2 – 4 years of experience in a similar role
3. Deep accounting knowledge, both Indonesian GAAP and IFRS
4. Knowledge of applicable local laws, codes and regulations
5. Ability to compile, analyze data and prepare complex financial reports and statements
6. Familiarity with Navision and Hyperion is preferred
Candidates must be fluent in English
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to :
Please State the Position & the Code as the email subject