Clemont Finance is seeking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Collection Staff (Code: CLS)
- Male, 25-40 years old
- S1 Degree from reputable national
- At least 2 (two) years experiences in the same position.
- Good in oral & written English & computer literate.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skill, Communication, and Team Work.
- Pro-active, hardworking, assertive, honesty, responsibility, trustworthy, and has a professional attitude.
- Able to work under pressure, willing to travel and Work in dynamic Workplace.
- Do monitoring non-performed Customer’s status
- Do collecting the Customer’s installment which 3 (three) months has not settled yet
- Do repossess of unclearly payment sources of Customer’s business, if required.
- Do investigating of Customer’s asset existence.
- Assist Marketing Dept. to do collecting cooperatively together (Joint Collection)
- Do the revocation of PT. Clemont Finance Indonesia’s asset like car, heavy equipment and machines that used and moveable
- Accompany the respective third party who assigned to do revocation, and
- Coordinate with the third party (police, liaised with Professional Collector from Appraisal Company) in securing the asset and collateral that owned by PT. Clemont Finance Indonesia
- Taking care of PT. Clemont Finance Indonesia’s financing performance quality.
Send your complete resume not later than November 22nd, 2015 to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PT. CLEMONT FINANCE INDONESIA
Wisma Korindo 2nd Floor
Jl. MT. HaryonoKav. 62, Pancoran, Jakarta 12780