PT. PP-Taisei Indonesia Construction is a joint venture construction company
between Taisei Corporation and PT. PP (Persero), Tbk. Since established in 1974, we
have carried out more than 300 projects in Indonesia include Japanese Study
Center, Hotel Indonesia, Embassy of Japan in Indonesia and Tanjung Priok
Combined Cycle Power Plant.
FRESH GRADUATE RECRUITMENT
This program is designed to awards college financial assistance for selected final
year students and give opportunity to be part of our company for 3 years
- Final year Student (S1) majoring in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Architecture.
- GPA ≥ 3.0 scale 4.
- Minimum TOEFL score of 450.
- Age less than 25 years
- Has no bond with other agencies and / or not receiving scholarships from other institutions
- Tuition Fee per semester (7th & 8th Semester)
- Allowance per month (12 months)
- Thesis grants
- Apllication Form
- Latest 4×6 photograph
- Curriculum Vitae
- A certified copy of the latest academic transcript
- The latest tuition receipt
- A letter stating that you are not receive a scholarship from any other institution or organization
- Essay about:
1). Why should you be selected for this scholarship? Please describe any academic achievements, community service activities, examples of leadership, or other personal characteristics that make you deserving of this scholarship (at least 500 words using size 10 Times New Roman font)
Latest application submission by Sunday, 31st January 2016!