Deadline: 20 Juli 2015
Why take the P&G Internship Management Experience?
- Work on a live, independent business project that YOU OWN, LEAD and EXECUTE
- Experience a global corporate environment and work with a diverse, cross-cultural team
- Get formal training from P&G’s Leadership and Functional Colleges
- Be coached and mentored by seasoned P&G leaders
- Experience being a P&Ger and present your project to senior leaders during your midpoint and final presentation
- Get compensated for the work you deliver
- Finally, the best fit interns have potential to receive a Job Offer from P&G for Fulltime Management Positions after they graduate
What we look for?
- TOP TALENT, 3rd or 4th year students
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic or non academic activities
- Any background for MKT & HR ; Engineering background for PS ; Management/Business/Accounting or related background for F&A
- Must have proven success from school of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others
- Thinking/problem solving, creativity & innovation, initiative & follow through, communication and priority setting
- Self starting capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Good command of the English Language
- Submit your application through our website www.indonesia.pgcareers.com
- Complete the online application and take the online assessment.
- Take the Global Reasoning Test at our P&G Office.
- Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for.
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews and receive a Job Offer!
- The resume you upload should be 2 pages maximum and contain the following information:
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation.
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements.
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved.
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
Application process will be closed by 20 July 2015. Should we found suitable candidate for the position, the application process shall be closed earlier.
Stay tuned for more updates by following our twitter account @pgindocareers and facebook page @PandGCareersIndo
*Ranked #1 in Chief Executive Magazine’s List of Best Companies for Leaders in 2012-2014