In addition to offering products that are ready-made ERP, PT. M-One also has a special division to perform custom software development and outsourcing. In fact since 2008, the technical team of PT. M-One has been a provider of outsourcing software development services to overseas companies. With complete technical team of Business Analyst, System Analyst, System Architect, Programmer, and Quality / Support, the M-One team is ready to make modifications to features and new reports in accordance with the needs of the clients.
PT. M - ONE, an ERP Software Development company based in Jakarta is looking for several IT graduates to work full time for the following position:
ERP .NET PROGRAMMER / IMPLEMENTOR (C#)
Job includes developing/implementing an ERP System built on Client Server architecture using C# .NET and SQL Server 2008 database. You shall learn how to apply object oriented programming in a desktop programming environment. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Job Requirements :
- Bachelors Degree either in Computer Science or Information System or equivalent tertiary qualifications. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
- Microsoft .NET programming (C#, VB .NET, ASP.NET)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 or equivalent
- Reporting Tools (Crystal Report, Active Report, etc)
- UML design tool
- Must be familiar with industry wide best practices
- Ability to keep up-to-date with latest developments and compliance to regulatory requirements
- Confident and fluent minimum in both written and spoken Indonesian and English
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills plus a strong attention to detail is required
- Demonstrates a degree of creativity and interest and problem-solving skills
This position involves you to understand the ERP System that shall be implemented in the clients site along with the process business of the clients itself. You shall be involved in meeting and working with the assigned clients, create and run test procedures. Considerable Computerized Accounting knowledge is required. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Job Descriptions :
- Analyze system requirement and create test procedures.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Implement the application in clients site and give any support needed.
- Bachelor / Diploma in Accounting / System Information / Computerized Accounting
- GPA min 3.00
- Understand operational of a retail/trading/distribution company, including purchasing, stock, sales, fixed assets, and payroll is a plus.
- Understand Financial Report including Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance is a plus
- Good Analytical ability, proactiveness, Independent, self-motivated, having pleasant personality, good communication skill, easy to adapt
- Willing to travel and meet clients
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Have experience using accounting or ERP system will be an advantage
- Basic Salary
- Health Insurance
- Bonus Project
If you are interested to be a part of our dynamic team, please do not hesitate to send in your resume along with a cover letter in English, highlighting your interests and reasons why you should be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than July 12th,2013
src : SAC ITS