KTC Coal Mining & Energy vast experience and knowledge in the earthwork and construction work in Singapore is a huge strength for us when it comes to managing open-pit coal mining in Indonesia. Combined with our seven Core Values (Safety, Professionalism, People – Centeredness, Ownership, Teamwork, Integrity and Quality), we have established ourselves as a responsible and reliable operator in coal mining industry. This is proven with our good track record of coal deliveries.
KTC Coal Mining & Energy operate our mining business with in-house design and planning teams, heavy machineries, articulated trucks including jetty facilities for barging services and own coal testing laboratories. With increasing global demand for coal, we can easily foresee that our coal mining operations in Indonesia will continue to expand and contribute significantly to our growth.
When KTC Coal Mining & Energy entered this business in 2005, our coal production was only about 0.5 million tons. This has now steadily increased to 3.1 million tons in the year 2011. We are confident that our production will rise further in the coming years with more expansion plans on the anvil.
Together with growth, our company seeking for self motivated and high caliber individuals to fill the following positions:
1. MINE SUPERINTENDENT(MS)
2. PROJECT ENGINEER (PE)
• Preferred Male with age below 30 years old
• Possess min. Senior High School (SMA/SMK/STM) for MS
• At least Diploma mechanical in mining, covol or geotechnical. Geological engineering for the PE
• Min of 3 years experience in major earthwork contraction, civil coal mining operations.
• Proficient in English and good working knowledge of Mandarin is an added advantage
• Willing to work under stiff & working roster scheme arrangement
• Fresh graduated students are encouraged
Successful candidate Will b entitled to an attractive salary and benefit packages: return air tickets, accommodation. transportation, daily meal and laundry service are provided.
Qualified candidates, kindly send your detailed resume stating current & expected salary with recent photograph to:
Please include the positions code in your email subject & call (65)64874646 ext 1258 for equines
For more details, you may visit our website www.ktcgroup.com.sg
Only short-listed candidates will be notified via email/phone for interview