GMF AeroAsia is recognized as a world class quality and services, it is reflected by approval/certificate granted to the organization, such as Indonesian DGCA, EASA, FAA, CAAS and many other authorities. Our customers come from many different businesses and countries.
Due to our Global Challenge Plan and Quantum Leap Business Growth, GMF AeroAsia is looking to offer opportunities to conquer challenge, as well as putting achievement, teamwork, integrity and initiative as the front end characters. GMF AeroAsia offer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in MRO industry as:
- Diploma Degree majoring in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering background.
- Minimum GPA of 2,75
- Minimum TOEFL score of 475 or Minimum TOIEC score of 500
- Male, Maximum age 23 years old
- Fluent in English both oral and written
- Experience is not required
- Working location based at Bintan
- Training course will be held at Jakarta
and Curriculum Vitae up until Saturday, January 30th, 2015, to:
Politeknik Negeri Batam
Alamat : Jln. Parkway, Batam Center, Batam, 29461
Telepon : +62-778-469856
Only selected and qualified candidates will be contacted for selection process.