Swatch Group is also a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. Swatch Group employs more than 29 700 persons in over 50 countries. Gross sales in 2012 amounted to 8.143 billion Swiss francs (2011: 7.143), net profit to 1.608 billion Swiss francs (2011: 1.276 billion).
The Swatch Group Malaysia is offering its scholarship to any Indonesian citizen who is interested in watch making.
This scholarship is for a two-year matriculation course in a partnership with WOSTEP (Watchmakers of Switzerland Training and Educational Program). A total of 2 scholarships will be offered to qualified Indonesian citizen.
This course will be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The scholarship covers full course fees; accommodation (twin-sharing basis); exams; allowances as well as return flight tickets (ex-Indonesia).
Upon graduation, recipients of the scholarship will have to work in The Swatch Group subsidiary. Attractive remuneration packages will then be offered.
Scholarship Watch Technician
- Indonesian Citizen between the ages of 20-28 years old;
- Successful completed minimum high school with at least 3 credits, including English and Mathematics;
- Good command of English is required;
- Mechanical (preferably micro-mechanical) enthusiast.
- A cover letter applying for the scholarship;
- A copy of resume written in English;
- A copy of SMA/A - Level or its equivalent and latest examination results;
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
Please email your application to email@example.com and reach us on or before 21st June 2013.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. This document is an invitation for application only and does not constitute any legally binding offer from The Swatch Group Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.